First grow ever

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by holyschmidt, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Sorry man I'm blown, stalked your post a lil Haha.
    So since this grow will be finishing up kinda soon, what's your next grown gonna be?

2. Just seed out of reg and mids till I put my order in want to do og kush and strawberry cough

3. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']Just seed out of reg and mids till I put my order in want to do og kush and strawberry cough[/quote]

Nice. Never really had any great strawberry cough but always hear people rave about it.
    Where you gonna order from?

4. Not really sure yet where ever is the safest

5. Attitude is probably the one most people go through.

6. Ya that was who I thought I was going with

7. What do u think I will yield from three plants?

8. That's tough for anyone to guess man. You have a farther away pic? Like of all 3 plants?

9. And they've been flowering for 4 weeks. I'm gonna guess 14-28g, so half to a full O.
    What's the one on the far left look like? You can barely see it in the pic.

10. I'll do a better pic in a bit more recent pic

11. I'm gonna change my answer to 10-14g. They definitely were fighting for light.

Don't think I'm putting you down man, Hell my first experiment with growing ended with me killing them after a month.
    Nothing better than smoking some of your own bud.

Be sure to flush.

12. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']I'm gonna change my answer to 10-14g. They definitely were fighting for light.

Don't think I'm putting you down man, Hell my first experiment with growing ended with me killing them after a month.
    Nothing better than smoking some of your own bud.

Be sure to flush.[/quote]

I hope it's more than that but hey whatevs free bud is free bud and it my own :)

13. They are acting weird like sucking alot of water. Used to water them once every 3-4 days just watered em last night before I turned the lights and the top soil is dry already

14. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']They are acting weird like sucking alot of water. Used to water them once every 3-4 days just watered em last night before I turned the lights and the top soil is dry already[/quote]

Well its about the time they start putting on some weight.
    Did you get that other light in there?

15. Ya I'll post some pics here after this bowl :)

16. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']Ya I'll post some pics here after this bowl :)[/quote]

The added heat could be why its drying out faster :p I bet they're loving more light right now.
    What your temps get up to?