First grow ever

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by holyschmidt, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Update 3 weeks and 4 days looking good for what it is hoping for 2 oz out of all 4

image-4111000531.jpg

image-3735406369.jpg

image-2936339979.jpg

image-3987646036.jpg

image-3256145585.jpg

image-92212828.jpg

image-1410851967.jpg

2. Jw when will I start seeing a difference again up till this I literally saw a difference every time I changes from 12/12

3. Here's a little update getting frosty looking yummy :) any input is appreciated thanks

image-4137306517.jpg

image-3389445792.jpg

image-2541132739.jpg

image-307593281.jpg

image-1494415862.jpg

4. Anyone?? Lol

5. I noticed you have no posts on your thread so I thought I'd drop a line! your plants look awesome to me, I just started my first grow and my plants are a week old. What strains u got in there?

6. Thank you so much that's all I want was some body to just give their opinion but there is 2 king kong kush and something else a sativa for sure hbu?

7. Little skinny but not too bad. Ya got some bud coming at ya! :) lol looking decent man

8. Yea man, I feel you when your new you just need some support from the community! Sounds like good strains, I'm a sativa lover. I got 2 great white sharks 2 pineapple Chunk a pineapple express and an OG13, wish I has more sativas I'm there but I made sure they all had some sativa genetics in there. Can't wait till my plants are bigger

9. Looks good to me for your first grow. I'm on my first grow also. I decided to start off with one plant as I didn't want to waste genetics so I used one of the free seeds (blue widow), she's 22 days old now and looking stout! Keep up the good work. I am going to do a journal for my second grow, you have inspired me!

10. Wow thanks man ya I'm only using one 125 watt plant light and they are going fine send me a pm of a like to ur journal I'll sub for sure we all need to help each other ha :)

11. I really hope I can get a oz and a half atleast

12. You're looking to get an oz and I'm looking to get at least 5 but praying for more. Have you topped, super cropped or low stressed her?

13. Nope because I really had no idea what I was doing at first so ya I'll know for next time

14. looking good.
    what are you feeding her?
    im using Fox Farm line up. grow big,big bloom,tiger bloom.

how tall are they now?
    when do u plan on going into flower? or already in flower?
    i skipped page 2.. lol sorry if u already explained..

they can double in size when flipped into 12/12, so if you are short on room, u might not want to get to high up..

i saw in the first set of pictures, u have the bucket about half full?
    you might want to fill it up higher, maybe 2-6 inch from the top. i have read that when the stem is covored up, new roots will then grow from the stalk..
    im new too, but thats just what ive read somewhere..

check out the rookie grow box in my sig, thats mine.

good luck buddy, im subbed in!