First grow ever

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sourdream92, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Hey GC just want to give you guys a look at my very first grow outdoors....
    Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. Showoff....:cool:

3. wow, those are some monster plants - should yield a nice amount.

4. Lmfao the only sad part is my babies are outgrowing the house so I have to take them down probably, and the block is startin to reek.!

5. idk were you live but were i am from that would definitely get you a visit from the men in black :(

6. Don't u mean men in blue.....and hellz ya they would shut the whole damn block down...i take it your not in the States.....

7. yea I'm in the states round here we say men in black referring to the jump out uniforms they wear. when they come and kick down your door also might include feds but i don't think they will care about one or two plants to much

8. sorry i meant the grower who posted this he must not be in the states

9. ill try to find the pics in my scrapbooks from my outdoot grow 2 years back it looks like im standing in a jungle and i'm 5'8" there were just some seed me and a buddy got from some good home growns that were going around town... they were like 7-9 feet tall

10. Holy shit. All these epic first grow threads are really starting to make me realize I have a black, not green, thumb. Good job chief, keep it up

11. Dude, top it so you don't have to bring it inside. Outside plants seem to dislike being pulled out of the ground.

12. Recent pic of my first girl ever. How long till she's done?!

Attached Files:

13. They look great, give them 60 or 70 days.

14. Thanks and should keep cont. using the tiger bloom now?

15. sure, but start with a teaspoon or less per gallon. Nutrient burning and causing lockout can kill a plant, so to be safe, and to find out how sensitive the plant is, this small dose should be fine.

16. Fasho thanks for helpin me out I took a few more good pics let me know what you think.

Attached Files: