First grow ever. Using a dwc setup

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by laztjitter, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ya like I said earlier my plants are doing way better than they ever have before but its hard to pinpoint exactly were the improvments came from!!! all I know is that what ever i'm doing now seems to be working &  thats all that matters! 

2. Just use plain phd water :)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No sense in adding chemicles to flush them lol

4. thats exactly what I said when reading the chart. I'm just trying to figure out how long to flush for... I may just say screw it and wait till Monday or just go ahead and chop Friday. How long was your flush again?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1298766-2Nd-Dwc-Grow-With-White-Widow.

5. I flushed mine for 7 days just to be safe

6. How is the progress on this? Havested? How did it go? :)

My journal will be delay to some other time, just teamed up with a mate using his huge sheld, 2 2m x2m tents, 3m x3m tent and a 1m x1m tent, mother, clones, veg, flower and breeding rooms :) im not allowed to take photos yet....

A lot of g13 vegging at the moment with some autos in with mother plant since theres lots of space in that tent....

I post up a journal when im allowed :)

7. Well my first grow is complete and a really Damn good success. I cut her down last week, hung her up to dry, and now I am curing. I think I may have let her dry a bit to long but lesson learned on that one. But my final (dry) weight was 197.3 grams. So just under A half pound on one plant. The smoke is a lot better than the bag I found it in but not the best (due to genetics I guess). I'll post a pic of one of the buds when its time to burp my jars..... I'd like to say thanks to all the ones here that have helped me out from the start and the ones that were just here to follow along.

Sent from my Z930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Not the best trim job as I'll finish that up in a bit.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. was actually meaning my other journal lol.... but is that in hydro or soil?

10. #514 Magic M, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    link, dirt