First Grow Ever Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emrugg1, Jun 26, 2014.

1. HI, 
    First time grower here. I'm about 4  weeks into my first grow and was wondering about the basics (pH of soil/water, how much to water to give it, when to start feeding it fertilizer and what type, when to transplant, if i can FIM my new tops, and just how is my plant looking so far. Can anyone help me, please?

The plant was given to me about a week after germination and i have no idea if it is a boy or girl. The plant is being kept outdoors for about two weeks receiving about 12/12 a day and is about 10 inches tall. It is in Miracle Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix.

Here are some picture of my plant and its two new tops, (topped one week ago).
    side.jpg
    Top.jpg
    Two new tops.jpg

2. Looking good, let it dry when you transplant. It looks very nice.

Go to a nice big planter and be done.

3. Looks good mate,enjoy your grow :bongin:

4. Summer is still upon us, so she is going to continue to veg, unless you are cutting her off manually by putting her in darkness after 12 hours (which you shouldn't) you won't be able to sex her until fall. 
    Would go with a different soil for transplant, Ocean Forrest was my old go to
    You want your PH to be at 6.3-6.6. when it comes to soil. When you water with nutrients that is. 

5. Thank you for your help CORN!