First Grow Ever - From Seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RickyBNDZ, Sep 25, 2019.

1. 4BBC4108-469D-436A-ACCD-6E4652E177D0.jpeg 21FD126A-1CD7-45E4-BEAE-8384EDE26108.png Just looking for any experienced insight! Are these plants healthy? - seeds sprouted from dirt 8 days ago, under three 1000W LEDs, 18hrs of light a day.

Any thoughts are welcomed and appreciated!

2. They seem to be stretching a bit.........can you get the lights a bit closer..............what kind of nutes are you using and how much how often?

3. Also.....what is the ACTUAL WATTS of the light...............and are the autoflowers or photo periods>

4. They use 165w ea, and are about 24” from the top of the plants. I’m using nutri plus nutrients, just the base. They are photo period.

Thanks for the response !

5. And yes, they can go all the way to the floor if need be lol

6. How much are you using.........and how often do you water and how much........haha

7. And just for size comparison, they are only about 3-4” fall from dirt to tops of the leaves

8. They look like they might have a bit of nitrogen toxicity.......but not sure......

Blurple lights REALLY make it hard to help...........for future reference.:thumbsup::smoking-bong:

9. I’ve only dosed them once, 2 days ago. I used what the label presicribed, 2ml/ liter of water (I’ve only used distilled to water)

10. I’ve only been running the blue light for the first week of growth, and am turning on full spectrum for the rest of the grow tomorrow

11. yeah...thats a stretch in my opinion.............but not a "worrisome " way...........i might would try to lower the light a few inches and see how the react to it.

12. I don't know if it's necessary........but I run my lights (blurple) full blast from day one......

13. Okay I appreciate the thoughts! Would you say maybe 18” to the tops of the leaves ?

14. 2 ml of water??

15. Id say maybe 20 to start with.......

16. Sorry Im confused............so HOW MUCH water do you give each plant? And how much "nutes" are in there....can you measure you waters Ph or ppms??

17. Would you say eventually, keep the lights as low as possible without affecting growth?

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I know you said distilled water.........but adding nutes will change the Ph usually.......

19. Yep.............and i would prepare to LST them too...........

20. Up until the first feed I just spayed distilled water in the dirt from a spray bottle. For the first feed I just mix up a liter of distilled water with 2ml of nutrient solution, mix well, and pour into each pot until I see slight run off