First Grow Ever Basement CFL Box Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GrowsAndUses420, May 8, 2011.

1. my thought was you read it but have you tryed it, i'd read bout thing that don't work and tryed it on my last plant it worked great got bout 5 grams from a small ass plant you should give the halogen a try see how it works for you and your box, to be honest i was going to try that, i have a friend who has a couple halogen lights he is gonna give me or sale me, i'm gonna end up building a box around thoes two lights

2. nah man i want to continue off this plant and make it the mother plant so im just gonna stick to what i hear and play it safe but let me know when you try it i would love to see the end result

3. #43 Chief Bigstick, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    this is one of the strains i wanted to grow in a micro/box set up! but i chose kushberry and she's treating me well. Oh and a helpful tip, the CFL bulbs you're growing with expel most of their light energy from the sides, your set-up would benefit if you rigged the lights horizontally. : )

:edit: sorry! did not see that was already mentioned-^

4. haha its cool man thanks for the info if i keep hearing it must be the truth right? Ima try to get some Y adapters some time next week im very excited for this grow keep in touch :smoke:

5. coming along nicely dude keep it up

6. Your plant looks pretty much on track from what mine looked like. Just wait until they hit day 13. Even though it's just veg, they start smelling super sweet.

7. thanks man :smoke:

8. thanks man thats good to hear im so anxious it feels like ive had it forever ahha i cant wait till it acctually gets those big leaves and them smelly buds :smoke: i plan on laminating one of the leaves haha :cool:

9. UPDATE:

Well here is just a shot of some plant growth and the lights a little different :smoke:

She lookin good :smoke::cool:
    [​IMG]

Changed the lights so they r a bit more horizontal.

[​IMG]

10. Yes lokkin good!

11. thanks man i've never done gardening or anything but man is it addicting :smoke:

12. Yep I also recently found a new hobby!

13. ya man i just started my grow and my plant looks around the same size, but omg it really is addiciting

14. the box is shoddy and lazy ...i would straighten out your mylar aswell im no advanced grower but mi know crinkled mylar causes hot spots

15. It's a work in progress!

16. Update:

It doesnt look as droopy as it looks in the picture but it is a bit droopy over watering?

[​IMG]

:smoke:

17. Definitely over watering. In a bucket that big, wait at least four or five days before you water it next. Let the roots stretch down. My ladies started their best growth when I kept the bottle away from them for a little bit.

18. i hate this rule. im in your boat braaah theres just some people you could trust the world with. glad you got good peeps. people just dont know how to trust the right people...

is that a halogen light? if it is its not doing ya any good

19. Any updates?

20. ya man agreed and ya it was i got rid of it immediately aha:smoke: