First grow ever/Ayahuasca purple!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gotpurpz89, Aug 3, 2017.

1. This is my first grow ever...been watching my wife for a while so thought I would give it a try. Seed was in a cup of water for 24 hours it poopped... today put it in a small cup outside.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck homie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

3. Well been a rough one thought the seed was a dud.Never gave up on her a little coaching and tlc she is alive so today she got a new home. She is going under a Mars Hydro 300w for a about 2 months.I will keep yll posted.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. The baby is 2 month old?

5. Naw my bad if it came off that way it will be under the L.E.D. for 2 months

• Like Like x 1
  6. Give it more time, I guess she will become better

7. 2 months under led to veg then going under a hps for another 2

8. Man, Plz keep this thread going..
    I just dropped an AP feminized ..she just popped thru the soil this morning..When I have something decent to show..I will post pics..:) 8hr soak, then paper towel for 24 hrs..then into soil after tap root showed. (I do not let the tap root get longer than 1/16" before I plant her.)

9. Bro i was bout to give up seed has been pit up for lil over a year..i soked it it didnt do anything.I planted it and it came up i was scared

10. Better watch out..She may have morphed..LMAO
    FARMER.gif
    BTW: Mine came from Bonza last month ..sank in 8 hrs and popped the next day..fingers crossed..(I hate the scrawny way they look at birth..LOL

11. Today i repotted been watering evry few days getti g big everyday here some pics. Went from the little black pot to this gray tub poked a dozen holes in the bottom. Used natures own organic mix and some natures own perlite so we will see thanx for reading

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Phew I saw the soil at the start of the grow and got worried about poor drainage,
    I was so close to getting this strain but went for the 33%thc Tutankhamon from pyramid seeds. Couldn't those pass numbers up

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. +2 cool points on the gnomes btw
    Subbed and can't wait to see the progress you're a week ahead of me

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Here are some pics of my wifes plants she has been growwing for 5+ years. The bigger plant is kali and the chocolate factory it was a free seed. The baby is a bloodyskunk auto those both are under a 400 watt hps!!! Cant wait til the are done

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Topped the plant today..she is growing like a beast. Sobt have a light cycle just leave it on.first pics are the before and after... The others are wife kali sheqatered and gave nutts last night.just some randoms

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. My kind of stuff..My lil AP is about 7 days old and will, be transplanted to her new home in a day or two!:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well everybody i topped my plant last night and today looks like a new plant. Pupina is her name. Yes i named her call it whatever but feel like it will bring us closer. Does anyone talk to there plants? Anyway...my wifes kali had a double dose last night looks awesome!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Posting pics because my ap is growing like crazy check it out if u have seen the last pics that was last night. Woke up to this