First grow ever. auto original amnesia & berry ryder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jeremy9008, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. This is my first grow. I did as much research as possible and would really like some advice. They are just over 2 weeks old. My lighting is 1 super grow led and two 55w cfls. and theres also a 13W cfl i rotate plant to plant. My growing medium is coconut fiber, and I'm using sensi grow A & B along with Cal mag for nutes. Also just started lst a couple days ago. The Berry Ryder was burned little by nutes but mostly the spots on the leaves are gone. I give them nutes every 3 watering and I don't water every day. The kinda long lanky one is the Berry and the original amnesia is the bushier one. And the light cycle is always 20/4. Any advice would be nice. I'll post more pics later. :) I hope this forums more active then others.

Attached Files:

2. idk man seems like something is wrong why is it all droopy and shit?

3. I took the pics right after we tied them. Down. They haven't had time to grow back up. I'll take pics when I get home. I'm at work now. But here's a come from yesterday

4. OK this is the plants now. They have both been tied twice. The original amnesia has very little space between nodes and very big leaves so we have done our best to expose the under. The Berry Ryder has a very skinny main stems at the bottom but at the top it really thickened up. I hope since we are lst that this want affect it much.

Attached Files:

5. Update on the original amnesia. Trimmed a few of the fan leaves to expose more. Will update Berry Ryder later. Pretty sure starting to bud. :)

Attached Files:

6. Update on Berry Ryder. Lst seems to be doing wonderful . The side branches are getting Nigeria. :) and she's budding. So excited. Tell me what u think plz

Attached Files:

7. Update. :) both plants seem to be coming along nicely.

Attached Files: