First grow, Easy Bud Autos

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chodelee1901, Sep 2, 2013.

1. So i have a speaker box about two foot tall and probably a foot wide and deep, i have my lights and exaust coming in but my main concerns are the odor control and the space i have to grow, I'm not sure what to use for an odor filter so any input would help a ton!, and finding a bigger cabinet is a possibility as well, here's some pics guys hope they help!
    Sent from my time machine using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you need to set up an exhaust with a carbon filter. here's a few just to get you in the right direction. not sure about exact specs but use the search tab i'm sure there's plenty of threads about the same topic

3. Ya man i didn't even know they had cut to fit carbon's that'll help a ton! Im just worried about space though, if i scrogged it there really isnt much room to grow outward

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How much room do you have to work with? if you were to upgrade to a larger grow area

5. Right now it's about two foot tall and a foot wide and deep, pretty damn small, even though auto flower stays relatively short, i could grab a cabniet that's a little taller, say three to four foot

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app