First grow dwc

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by dmurria, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hey ive been saving up and trying to plan this out the best i can from reading material on here and just wanted to make sure I'm going in the right direction. Area is going to be my laundry room(I go to my moms to wash so I'm fine) the total usable area is about 4ft W x 3ft L x 7 ft H. Attached picture of area. 14999970997051993044311.jpg

Light: Plan on starting with a 4ft 4 lamp T5 light then going to a 600w or 1000w by the time it flowers. I plan on having a veg and flower tent by the time I'm done, is t5 going to be fine in the long run for vegging. Also will I be fine hanging the light from a stand made from pvc?

Aeration: Ecoplus 791gph and 1 to 2 pawfly 1.6 inch disc per bucket. Will the pump be fine with 2 air disc per bucket? Also do y'all recommend tgose, hows the durability in an hydroponic setup? Planning on 4 to 6 plants max, each in its own 5 gallon bucket.

Nutes: I'm planning on using GH flora series. Will a quart be enough to get by a full grow with 4 to 6 plants?

Seeds: 00 seeds Northern lights and Victory seeds White widow, also got free seedsman blueberry seeds when i ordered. All seeds are feminised.