First Grow.. Detailed Log

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by monvrch, Feb 20, 2019.

1. #1 monvrch, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Welcome to my first grow.

Configuration
    • 1x 4x8x8 Tent
    • 3x 4x4x8 Tent
    • 4x QB288 LM301B (3,000k spectrum)
    • 4x QB800 LM301B (3,000k spectrum + 660nm reds)
    • 2x QB288 LM301B (3,000k spectrum + 660nm reds)
    • 3x AC Infinity Cloudline T6 Exhaust Fan with Scrubber
    • Advanced Nutrients - Sensi Grow, Sensi Bloom, B-52, Rhino Skin, Voodoo Juice, Bud Candy, Cal-Mag Xtra, Big Bud, Sensizym
    • General Hydroponics - MaxiBloom, KoolBloom
    • 7 Gallon Fabric Pots
    • White Widow Feminized Seeds
    • Promix, FoxFarm Ocean Forrest w/ 40% Perlite
    • DWC Hydroponics Bubbler

Set up for perpetual. I have one tent setup for grow stage and 2 tents setup for bloom stage.
    Gr0p04.jpg Gr0p05.jpg Gr0p06.jpg Gr0p07.jpg Gr0p08.jpg Gr0p09.jpg Gr0p10.jpg Gr0p11.jpg Gr0p12.jpg Gr0p13.jpg Gr0p14.jpg Gr0p15.jpg Gr0p16.jpg Gr0p17.jpg Gr0p18.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Heya monvrch welcome to GC.
    Looks like your plants are doing well (first couple pics not included)
    What is the media?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 monvrch, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Hey @trojangrower thanks for the welcome.
    Yea, the first couple of pics were from a depressing point. lol I'm just glad it's behind me and things are going a lot better now. :D
    The media is FoxFarm Ocean Forrest mixed with about 15% perlite

• Like Like x 1
  4. Right when I thought I was in the clear.. I get hit with another issue. Can anybody tell me what the issue could be?

Gr0p19.jpg Gr0p20.jpg Gr0p21.jpg Gr0p22.jpg Gr0p23.jpg Gr0p24.jpg Gr0p25.jpg Gr0p26.jpg

5. hi there and welcome to GC ,,,,looks like a Cal/Mag issue you got here ,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ty, I've been adding it into their root feed and foliar feeding as well. Would you say it is too much or not enough?

7. Do you have a pH meter? Would be nice to know what pH you are working with (ie. feeding and slurry).
    Mac is right about something lacking, but I suspect its lacking because of a lockout.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm using PH Perfect AN Sensi Grow which adjusts the ph to 5.8 so I manually adjust it to 6.6

9. drop the pH to 6.0. See how she likes it...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nice bounce back tho. I think just a good Ol flush and reset the medium. Also I was running into some def problems I flushed and corrected my vpd I believe which could’ve been the problem. My temps and Rh were pretty low so I moved my out take to suck over the vent hole limiting negative pressure and I feel like when the Rh and temps rose my water/nutrient uptake May have corrected itself.

Sorry for the long response, super high and thinking while typing lolololol

• Like Like x 1
  11. You may have a point.. I checked the run-off and it was up over 7. So it's drifting upward.

12. I did as you suggested.. and they didn't like it. They absolutely loved it. They have since tripled in size. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Thanks TG

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. A little update. Got a little yellowing and browning on the tips of one. Not sure if it's too much nutes or not enough. On the other hand the hydro plant is taking off. Fan leaves are probably 5x bigger than the soil plants. Might just do all hydro next round.

Gr0p27.jpg Gr0p28.jpg Gr0p29.jpg Gr0p30.jpg Gr0p31.jpg Gr0p32.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. omg those r so beautiful! I don't think you have burn, I think that's maybe a deficiency>? not sure though. Early potassium def maybe? keep an eye on it and see if it climbs up the ridges.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The first 3 were put in the Bloom Tent a few weeks ago and switched to 12/12 lighting. Started Bloom nutes a few days ago. Everything is going good with them.
    I'm having an issue with the one in the hydro bubbler though. It's worked it's way up to full strength nutrients but for some reason looks like it's still deficient of something.

Other than that, can you believe that these 3 plants all sprouted together. The hydro is completely dwarfing the other 2 in soil.

Can someone tell me what this problem could be?

Gr0p33.jpg Gr0p34.jpg Gr0p35.jpg Gr0p36.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. A little update.. Things are going smooth

Gr0p37.jpg Gr0p38.jpg Gr0p39.jpg Gr0p40.jpg Gr0p41.jpg Gr0p42.jpg Gr0p43.jpg Gr0p44.jpg Gr0p45.jpg Gr0p46.jpg Gr0p47.jpg Gr0p48.jpg Gr0p49.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. I'd say...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Looks awesome! I am sure the other members addressed the brown spots on the leaves but there is a really good symptom diagnosis at: Grow Weed Easy Plant Doctor ( Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Plants! | Grow Weed Easy )

I'll keep following this post too! Love the setup, by the way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I’d say the one might have some phosphorus deficiency I had something similar and grabbed some optic foliar overgrow and cleared it up in a week granted the affected leaves were donezo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  20. #20 JoshuaE, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019