First Grow Deluxe 2.0

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by iGrowop, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Just wanted to post pictures in here as they grow so that hopfully some of the better growers can spot problems that I wouldnt know exsist. Ill update probably daily with a picture or 2 of the ladies.

Strains: Purple Kush and white widow DAY 6
    Temp 78.1
    RH 41 (having hard time keeping this up, i have a small humidifier in there but then it gets way to high 70-80 =( Any suggestions? ) However at night the RH is fine with venting

I have a really diluted solution of transplant nutes in there with bubbleponics going on lowest
    from what ive seen over the last day its barely if at all getting the cubes wet since I know its probably to early to feed them.

pH 6.00
    ppm 60
    res temp 71

You can see in the picture i have the plants that are showing a root out of cup in 1 cup and the rest that arnt have double or triple stacked cups to keep any nutes off them

Let me know how these look, under watered/overwaterd ect. I am very nervous on how much water to give them =(

[​IMG]

2. Updates DAy 9 since plant from seeds

Feels like they are growing fairly slow
    watered with 000 water ph adjusted with ph down to 5.5~
    lights about 3" away on 24/0 cycle to maintain consistant conditions
    Temps stay right around 75-77F and RH 40-55

Questions:
    - when watering rockwool I just put ph adjusted water into bowl and dipped them into that for about 10sec as water was pulled up to about halfway, should I be trying to water the top half as well?
    - Should I start feeding with bubbleponics from the res below with a 1/4 or 1/2 nute transplant solution? (using technaflora) almost all of them have about 2-6 roots coming out of the 2" net pots about 0.5-1cm long.

Heres some photos, let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]