First Grow Day 14 of Flower / Black Kush (Afghan kush x black domina)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jNucci, Mar 3, 2017.

1. FFOF soil
    5 gal pot
    1x a week GO box nutrients

So for a first Grow I think we are really coming along. This thing is pistiling up everywhere just hairy!!! My canopy is not even but she is solo under the light and the lower level is looking just fine.

I think my next run I will concentrate more on that canopy development but other than that tell me what you all think!!!

Nooch

IMG_0611.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0605.JPG IMG_0606.JPG

2. Hey man, plant looks good but try to include more info. Because Day 14 of flower doesn't really give us much, how long was it in veg for? how long has it been since you germinated? Lol is it a photo? Just trying to help so you can get more accurate answers / suggestions. Stay high :smoke:

3. She vegged 6 weeks from germination it was a regular photoperiod seed - one of the freebies from herbies I figured she would be my test run and probably I would kill her before long. Looks like I underestimated myself. She is supposed to be 45 - 55 days flower. I might let her go a little long though I'm really looking for some couchlock and since she is full indica so I want her heavy - I wanna feel like I just got stuck in quicksand and make my neck pain go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Okay so 8 weeks old then, 2 weeks into flowering, and you gonna let her go for 5 more weeks or so? I'd just get a Jeweler's loupe 60x or 100x magnification and after 5 weeks into flowering check the trich's every 4 days till you get desired high (Clear,Cloudy,Amber) Trich's whatever % combination you are looking for. If you want Couchlock then you want to wait till mostly amber trich's and few cloudy

5. Yessir - hitting eBay for that loupe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1