First Grow: Day 11 Progress Report?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ithinkicannabis, Apr 10, 2009.

1. :wave: It's day 11. I'm a little concerned about one of my babies. It's got some yellow and brown discoloration along the edges. Other than that, what do you guys think? Looking pretty normal so far?

Attached Files:

2. You have a fungus called leaf spot.Will tell you how to treat it if you want just reply.:smoking:

3. What kind of lighting are you using?

4. Bassically the cause is cleanliness.Use fresh sterile growing medium for each crop.Watch out for excess moisture that sets on foliage and fosters fungual growth.Over watering could also be a cause.Lower grow room humidity to 50% or less.Check the humidity both day and night.Employ dry heat to raise the nighttime tempereture to5 to 10 below the daytime levels and keep humidity more constant.Allow adequate spacing between plants to provide air circulation.Remove damaged foliage.Avoid excessive nitrogen application.That is the pre emptive action now for the treatment when the problem arrises.Bio tretment bourdeux mixture may help keep leaf spots in check but is often psyto toxic when applied reguarly indoors.This comes in a spray really though your best bet is to make sure leaf spot does not occur using preventive action as i have explained above.The effects of leaf spot are to impair plant fluid flow and other life proceses leaves may eventually drop growth is slowed harvest is prolonged and in severe cases if you are unlucky death of the plant could result good luck with your grow hope this helps. Any other problems just message me peace:smoking:

5. Thanks, man, I really appreciate the advice! I'll def. get on that. I'm hoping for a full recovery. Stay :smoking:!

:D

6. CFLs. :)