First Grow..Dairy Queen Strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by b18cGSR, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Will have pics posted in an hour.:(
    I had this clone under tubes and cfls before transplant...

Now I have a 150w high pressure sodium about 6-7 inches from plant...strong fan pulling heat out of fixture... I got fans blowing on the plant.

Also, I just transplanted the clone into the 5 gallon bucket yesterday afternoon.

*** I have not Fed Plant Nutes Ever Yet, But have foxfarm nutes, just waiting to see what to do, advise appreciated, thank you. ***

***PROBLEM***
    LEAFS ARE CURLING DOWN and UNDER on TOP of PLANT!!!! HELP:eek:

2. The transplant will cause some stress on the plant. It's probably why they are curling down. Your plant should recover. If you did the transplant correctly, it'll recover in a few days.

Not to be a dick, but you couldn't wait to make a post until you had pictures? lol

3. I couldnt no, I was stressin'

Attached Files:

4. This is quite normal for certain strains, as mentioned they should bounce back within 48 hrs. just don't go "adjusting" anything due to panic and you'll be fine.

5. Update* The plant is drooping drooping more now, I also have a plant that just sprouted last week and the only two leafs on top are curling down now... so Im thinkin it might be the shock of transplant and an water issure...
    The day i transplanted, I took the clone out of the crate I seen It had root bound, so I watered the roots a little and put it in the 5 gallon bucket of Organic Soil...few hours later I figured the soil is all dry like when u get it out of the bag so I watered and got the soil nice and moist, I have 6 holes on bottom of bucket so Im not worried about Rott...but since the baby is curling too the issue cannot be just shock...

6. also my light was about 2-2 1/2 inches from tops of plant so I raised to to about 6 inches...150 watt hps...BUT the baby sprout is curling too and its under different lights, cfls...so water might be an issue...i have NOT watered them today, the soil seems to be moist under the top of soil so ima let it chill I guess...any advise...???