First grow, creating the box (PC Case)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mogi, Nov 16, 2011.

1. What is the screen for as opposed to just tying them all down with out one? Still trying to grasp the concept of this method...

2. The screen isn't like a ScrOG, it's literally there to give me points to tie the plant to. I can't tie string to soil, so I just drilled a few holes in the plastic to make the string 'screen' so I have something there that's nice and solid to tie the plant to.

3. Where did you purchase that case? it is huge

4. The actual case is just an old PC case from a friend who runs a computer shop, it was spare in the basement from years ago.
    Unless you mean the thing the plant is in? That's a "kitchen waste recyling tub" that we get here in Britain lol, I had a spare so just drilled some drain holes in it.

5. Sup fellow brit, like what you got going on here, subbin

6. Strange things happened with that burnt cola from my last update. It turned into a quadruple headed cola.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (day 142)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (day 165)
    The quad-cola beefed up a lot, it's almost the size of my fist. New method of monster growing? ^^ Ignore the yellow leaves, that's just the buds stealing the nutes from the fan leaves since I've not given it any more feed.

Shouldn't be long till harvest now, it's been a couple of weeks since those photos. Small note; I've been smoking the leaves that crisp up. They are mind blowing. I can't wait to try the bud :p

7. looks like some fat buds Mogi :D they look super sticky too!

8. Yah Mogi its looking nice, cant believe you got such fat buds off such a grow, I may try to follow your lead on this I have a large computer case I could use, But dont know if i could wire it as neatly and effectively as you did lol

9. #49 Mogi, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    Little update; I'm trimming and jarring the buds as I type this. I harvested about a week ago and hung the branches up to dry, they are nice and crispy now.
    So I'll try and keep them curing as long as possible, but it'll be hard since I've already smoked some and I know how good it is :p

Currently (prior to any curing, just drying) it's a very nice mental high, stronger than pretty much anything you can buy here. No tiredness, music sounds good, things look good, everyone you talk to seems very friendly. I've smoked it a few times. I can't wait to see how the high changes post-curing, as I heard a lot of the THC breaks down into CBD and other alkaloids, which make it a lot nicer :3

Pics soon! ^^