First Grow *Comments & Questions Please*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by superclift1, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hello grasscity,

So I have been on grasscity for a couple months now, browsing forms, adding comments, ect. I have been wanting to grow for awhile now, not to sell but to just know where it coming from, what was done to the plant, ect. So far i started with 5 feminized bubblegum seeds, So pumped i put that seeds under paper towel covered with a plate and after 48 hours i had all 5 gerimated.

After a successful germination i planted them in the red party drinking cups and left them under a 1000 W MH light. They sprouted and after a week they were great, light wasn't to close, or far away, nice leafs. I had just switched lights to 18-6, well that moring I went to work, and my fiance was home keeping an eye, well she fell asleep with our grow room door open just a crack and well our cat got in and ate, and killed them all. I was really not impressed.

So after much hard work i knew i couldn't give up, I've bee researching growing for month, every forum, every question. I had to try again.

I went back to my shop that sells seeds, and picked up more, lots more.

5 - G13 X Buddha
    5 - Shishkaberry X Buddha
    5 - Juicy Fruit X Northern Lights X Skunk

So 15 seeds, all could be female or male.

I put away the 1000 Watt light and bought two T5 Sun blaster Floros from my local grow shop. They give out way less heat, and they are more manageable.

I broke my phone so i don't have any pics of when the plants were little (in red cups) but i have my fiances phone, so i started taking pics after transplant.

Here are the specs:

Started with this.

Light: Two T5's Florecsents (18-6 Schedule)
    Soil: Promix HP
    Pots: Red party drinking cups
    Water: Distilled 4L (Jugs from grocery store)

Had 1 fan on low to achieve gently rocking wind

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      322.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      292.6 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      332.3 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      135.2 KB
      Views:
  2. I have changed the grow room up a lot, will post more pics tonight.

3. Looks good dude excited to see how this turns out. On my second grow now. Watch out its addicting! Nothing better than smoking your own product.

4. Hey, thanks.

Yes it is really addicting, always on my mind. I come home and check on the plants before my wife. She is all like "wtf" lmao. Ill add more pictures tonight of the updated plants/grow room.

Im checking out your grows now.

5. More pictures....

Attached Files:

6. Nice little set up. Why did you put the 1000 watt away? Too hot? I had a cat eat a plant one time. And then the little bastard puked it up. Have fun man, growing is very satisfying.

7. These are pictures of my growroom, my seating area, my *Ontario Growers Supply Magz, Get Em Free !* and most of all, my ladies !

The rid to hold the light, look sketch, but my wife can swing on it :)

Attached Files:

8. Close up shots...

Attached Files:

9. Never mind. Looks like you got the 1000 back out. Nice. You could do a lot with that room if you wanted.

10. Yes i know what you mean, we had all this in a closet, so we decided to go big or go home, we are 21 floors up tho, gotta love city life !

11. Day 1 of flowering, baught a new 1000 W HPS (Best light the shop had)

Attached Files:

12. looking good man.......think you could take more advantage of the light by closing ur room in................. jmo

13. yes, i could close it in, walls are flat white and i figured it would be to bad, but im having a problem with the window in the bedroom, i cant make the dark cycles "DARK", still peeking trough, i have tarps and blakets and shit in the window, it looks ghetto. im all about the clean look. I have to fix it tonight or plants will become hermies....