first grow ..check it out:)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gotbudcuhs, Jul 30, 2012.

1. helllo fellow grasscity members and guest. just wanted to take some time to do a journal since i never had the chance since i started the plants but i took some picture along the way to ensure i could eventually. this is my first grow so bare with me if you dont think im doing such a okay job.

so im growing 3 females clones that came from all different mothers. growing purple kush kens gdp and some platinum og kush.

growing currently in a cardboard box i cut to vent for air and put paper all on the inside to reflect the light as much as possible. running a small carbon filter in the closet to help with any smell.

running 3 cfls and 2 florescents currently to veg until my 600 watt hps arrives

when i first started this was what i was working with clone wise.

[​IMG]

picture was taken probably a week after i planted them to a bigger pot from the solo cups.

i watered them with plain water for about two weeks and then started giving nutes( pure blend grow pro for veg stage)

about a week after the first nutes here what they looked like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

they seemed to be doing good but i knew i needed my hps light.

i started mixing two nutes together everh other watering to see the out come and about a couple weeks later i was impressed, also at this time i started to start training my plants. i FIMED them all and LST with tape and floss . as of now they look something like this :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my goal is to make the nicest bushest plants i can grow without getting to tall.

i will start updating this more often.

enjoy:D

2. Looking pretty good so far. So what is your plan when you get a 600W b/c a cardboard box lined w/ paper should not be housing an HPS.

3. Haha yeah I know. But plan for that is to expand.I will be using the whole closet for space but most likely build a self made tent with 2 by 4s and mylar.the cardboard is just for now to get them upto speed to flower whenever I'm ready.what's a good amount of light to use for 3 plants? I bought a 600 hps that can dimm to 25 50 75 or 100 percent.

4. 600 is fine for 3 lights, that's what my setup was for my first grow. 100% the only way to roll just keep your hood high for the first 5-6 days to soften the transition to the HPS.