First Grow(CFL's)-{Grow Box}-from clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Live2last, Jan 28, 2010.

1. alright i wanna give her another round of full on nutes and then ill begin the flush :D:D

im suprised at how fast flowering has gone by, shes gettin all grown up:(....:p:p

anyways thanks a bunch werm :wave:

2. I'm Back Baby! It's good to be back in the Dead City, Queen City of the Plains, The Mile High City, Home.

I was wondering that same thing. I think it's fair to leave them and then either use them for hash or just smok'em. I was chillin on a bag of mini LA Confidential, took a few to make a bowl, but it was just as potent as the looker nugs.

Mhmmm. They look good. I see what you're saying about the bottom nugs. I did remove all of those little shoots near the base of the plant. That was mainly for bugs & airflow. Meh, you're so far in now I would just let her run her course. If you were to kill'em, I'd do it at the end of veg cycle.

The colas look killer! White as snow. Are they beefing up under that top canopy?

I say we have a harvest smoke in May.

3. #63 Live2last, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Alright ill stop snippin unless its like completely dead haha. And the buds are starting to fill out a little more but i wanna try and get another nute watering with some molasses in before i start the flush just to see if i can get it to fill out a little more:hello: Now about the harvest smoke, im open to it but not to sure how it would go down haha:smoking:

Anyways did you find out any interesting tidbits in your travels to the west coast?? haha:p

4. #64 Live2last, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    So she ended up drinking her water a little faster then usual and dried up a bit, i watered her with the last round of nutes and this is her a day later, the buds still look good but some of the leaves just got pretty crispy, and not burned crispy. Im thinkin it might have got a little to hot in there or somethin, but im gonna start the flushin process next watering :hello:
    day 43 flowering...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Thems is some pretty colas. Almost blue they're so white.

So sir, let us flush. In unison! (Hope nobody's takin' a shower)

6. yes we shall!!! so just to clarify, whats the flushing process, do you water the same amount with just straight water or do you want to give it a little more then usual??

im gettin exciteddd:hello::hello:

7. #67 GrapeStreet, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    I'm just watering regularly. But I add a heavy waffle's load of Molasses and dissolve it first.

If you strip the bark below the stem (not sure the specifics of the method) and let it die a little before you chop it, you'll get the "gold" bud like Columbian Gold, etc. Haven't tried it yet.

I've heard some folks let it dry out a couple days before watering, to quicken the post-harvest dry.

I'm going to take a couple cut colas and keep them in some syrups to see if I can get flavor and color to accumulate. Just as a test. The rest I'm just going to cut and cure.

8. Alright well she just keeps drinkin water faster then the time before haha, she dried out a bit but i gave her a gallon with some molasses and she was startin to look better in a couple hours, most of the fan leaves got all crispy so im just gonna see if they bounce back and if not then o well i guess, its almost time anyways:hello:

and what does this "gold" bud method accomplish other then a change of color?? sounds interesting though :)

9. Nothing. It was a notable attribute of a lot of weed from the 70's especially that which made it across the border. As such, it's kindof an old-skool thing, most smokers would probably be like "dude, you fucked it up!"

I just thought it'd be an interesting trial, even for a single cola maybe.

Still planning on letting a couple of mine die slow in a vat of colored syrup. Just have to see what happens.

If my dreams come true and I can figure out how to make this work, I'll throw you some multicolored multiflavored GrapeStreet Gobstoppers.

10. haha hell yea man, you should also try and find the recipe for the never ending gob stopper :p

and as far as my plant goes, i think the couple misses of watering took its toll so most of the leaves are gone, i pulled off all the ones that gave way easy. but the buds are lookin supper so id say we're still in good shape :hello:

9 more days yahooooooooooooo

11. 9 days huh? Yea, I'm guessing about that for mine, but with the whole burn and turn I don't know anymore. Seems like it's taking longer than expected.

Getting giddy though. And think...another 30 days to fully cure it!!

Some will definately be going into storage after drying, but I don't think I can wait another month to smoke it.

12. #72 Live2last, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    yea im definately gonna be takin some samples haha, this journey has been way to long and i think ive been patient enough to have a little treat :smoking:

gah today i took my last final, and now its finally summer timeeeee:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

13. #73 Ricshire7, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    Hey man, everything is looking really good, im curious as to how exactly your setup work with the rubbermaid boxes and all, i've been looking for something to do my 2nd closet grow with, without tampering the closet itself....so i'm thinking this rubbermaid thing might work..would you be able to take more pictures of the setup lighting fixture or explain what you did to make it work so well...great work..looking forward to see the end product!!

Thanks a lot man and good luck.

14. Things are going smooth minus the fan inside the box freakin out and now it just makes a wierd fan but i dont think it was really doin that much anyway, ill keep an eye on the temp though. Water consumption has now slowed down a little bit but buds are still lookin purty:D I finally busted out the good camera so you guys could check em out :hello::hello:

day 53...i think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And to Ricshire7, i basically just got the idea from this guy's basic set up and then did the lights differently by hanging them from the bar in the closet by some wire until i couldnt raise them anymore but ill take some in the morning if i remember haha:smoking:, heres his link How To - Rubbermaid Tub Growbox - Cannabis Forums Message Boards - Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Club, Dispensary, News

let me know what you guys think :wave::wave:

15. Thanks a lot man, those look amazing..good work!

16. #76 GrapeStreet, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Duuuude. Lookin frosty. Looks like the plants took a good beating! But that top cola looks like a slice of heaven, served on a steaming plate of bliss, wrapped in stony goodness.

I'm glad you grabbed the good camera!

Save one of those tops! I'm gonna try to get an honest-to-goodness harvest party set up down at Nature's Kiss in June once we're all cured up. I'm good with the mgmt, and they got the lounge so it will probably work out well!

PS - looks like your strain is well ahead of mine. Maybe a shorter bloom period. We threw into bloom about the same week, but mine isn't near as amber yet.

I think I fucked it up when i burned the tops. Maybe it was a good thing? I dunno, but I think I've got to keep her in a bit longer.

17. for sure man, dont rush anything on my accord haha. I also dont know if you were under the impression that i had my med card or not but i unfortunately dont have one :/ i dont know if that would put a damper on your plans or anything. let me know though haha. thanks for all the help grape:wave:

18. I was, and damn. But I'm sure we can still work it out. I'm thinking just a meet-up at the sunday poi spinners down at confluence park.

19. yea man, if its a chill place then i'd be down. just let me know when haha:smoking:

20. Well its alllll over, shes been harvested :hello: I dont think i will reach an ounce but i have learned a ton and have all the stuff for the next grow which should be getting under way here real soon :D Thanks for all the help guys, i dont think i could have made it to the end without all the help haha:rolleyes:

Anyways let me know what you think:wave:

day 59 flowering...HARVESTED!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]