*first grow CFL cardboard stealth box (topped, LST)*

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by katads, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Ya I think it's going to be a nice yeild lol I got on Fing giant plant she takes up half my 4x4 room tyed the bitch down to train her to grow out so that the middle and smaller buds get some good light too! I can't wait to see your yield I never really got into micro grow but after seeing yours I think I'm going to give it a shot!

2. damn! make a journal man! gotta see this shit haha

3. Giggle giggle!

4. okay harvest is getting near, i want to do a 3 day dark period. Do i start the dark period when the trichs are at my desired preference? thanks everyone for all your support!

5. I'd go with 24 hours lights on, and than go 24 to 48 hours lights out. :D looking good:cool:

6. so 24 hours of light once the trichs are at my preference?

7. I haven't done this myself, yet. But I have been reading up on it. 24 hours of light even a bit before the trichs are where you want them. It is suppose to sqeeze out the last bit of growth. As long as it is near the end of your plants life cycle and only done once it is suppose to help. I plan on giving it a shot near the end of my grow.

8. Just dont wait till all trichs are amber... They turn color when the plant stops producing thc and the longer it's alive after they change the more it deteriorates

9. Wow just read this whole thread and GREAT JOB. That one plant is beautiful. Really inspires me to save some money and try out CFLs.

May I ask what guide you used for learning LST? If it was one guide....

Anyhow, Subbed this, can't wait to see the harvest!

10. Wow
    What a great grow man. And it's your first, which makes it more awesome. I'm building my grow room at the moment. My question is do the CFLs effect your lighting bill? Like in a drastic amount?

Two thumbs up bro

11. alright so lucy is currently sitting in darkness, shes had about 20 hours of straight light until we had a power outtage so i started her 3 day slumber a couple hours early, shes super dried out right now, leaves hangin everything. the only thing im worried about is it took her so long to dry out i couldnt water her anymore after the flush(8 gallons) so my question is will the buds come out super harsh? anyway heres the pics before lights out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Congrats on making to the finish line. Just make sure you give it enough time to dry properly and give her a good cure. As for the flushing aspect of it I have no idea, I don't flush my babies. :eek:

13. oh shit haha well its good to know that its not needed. pretty stoked for the finished product, any yield guesses?

14. 2 oz+. looks real nice hope the smoke is good.

15. It is just a question of what you feed your ladies.

16. just the fox farm trio,

17. ho for real! i was guessing just over an ounce lol 2 o's would make me hella happy

18. #120 Ccoastal, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya I was thinkin Mayb more than 2 I see a cpl half oz branches looks like