*first grow CFL cardboard stealth box (topped, LST)*

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by katads, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Cant wait to see her in 1-2 weeks Superfatty buds
    Just Sub Good job man .

2. Looks great dude, subbed.

3. Damn, lookin frosty yo, lookin like some badass smoke.

4. just planted my germinated seeds in my stealth cardboard box as well. What are the dimensions of your box?

sick grow man, I hope to get half that this grow! looks so frosty!

5. dude the buds are lookin mighty frosty rite now im doing my first lst on three of my plants cant wait to see wat u yeald peace:smoke:

6. frostyyyyyyyyy

7. hahaha that one plant is gonna give you a qp

8. Looking great katads. So much for those who were knocking your cardboard box method.

9. more details on this setup please! I want to start a box grow like this one...amazing shit man I think I'm gonna scrog instead of lst though

10. Guess you expect more than a half O now. Frosty homegrown in your near future. NICE

11. Im running 3 78cfm outtake fans and one for intake. If i could do it again I'd make the 3 fans all on the top of the box right below the lights, im paying for it with high temps now. So i leave the box door open, kinda takes away the "stealth" of it haha. also I have 12 lights actual wattage ranging from 23-27 watts total wattage = 309w using a 3 gal pot with FFOF soil with about an inch of perlite at the bottom. scrog is a great idea i'm actually looking into that for my next grow. hope this helps out bro.

Thanks man! haha i never really measured my box but it was the box from my portable AC from home depot. its about16"x20"x32"

serious? Id be hella happy haha

thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! :smoke:

12. #72 Wardrobe, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    I've been thinking abut buying a grow tent, but a large cardboard box is every bit as good. (Then I can have my wardrobes back to put clothes in. They're all in the hallway linen closet at the moment to leave room for my plants in the bedroom wardrobes.)
    I'm keeping an eye open for a large refrigerator box. Should be perfect. (And stealthier than a grow tent - everyone knows what they look like.)
    (Not sure how I'll get it here, I travel on an electric bicycle. Maybe tape on a pair of wheels and tow it home.)

13. yo bro when u goin put up some more pics:rolleyes:

14. my bad bro i just got back from a 4 day trip last night and my camera broke :mad: but ima try borrow one of my friends cameras and get some pics up tonight

15. You better give us a 420 update! That is one of the coolest plants ever! Great LST.

16. Hey nice grow so far man! just curious, what strain is it?

17. 4/20 update! :hello:

happy 420 everyone haha well were on day 77 day 47 of flowering shes looking pretty frosty and smelling pretty dank. the trichs are mostly cloudy no amber yet. but anyways

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I'm getting stoned just looking at them. Should be tasty. Keep it up.