First Grow. Cfl Cabinet. Help Is Appreciated:)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ohjay420, May 31, 2013.

1. #21 b.real, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    ehh..really depends. again, 50-100 real watts per plant is good.

2. Whoah guys. Maybe a serious setback. I have a superstition that it could be a hermaphrodite. Look at the bottom right of the picture. Is this a bud forming, or a male pollen sac?! I know there are pistils growing but this concerns me. I am in flowering so it could e a bud but I want to make sure. image.jpg

3. Looks like a hermie :( that sucks

4. Do hermaphrodites still produce buds!? Just with seeds in them right?

5. #25 b.real, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    yes they do. ive never seen a hermie this early on. how long have you been on a 12/12 schedule?

6. Four days now. But I pre flowered to tell sex a while ago.

7. Any second opinions on the hermie dilemma?

8. wait, it doesnt even look hermie..

9. Look at the very bottom right of the pic

10. the tear shaped pistil pod?

11. Idk if we are looking at the same thing. It looks almost round with tiny white hairs on it

12. if its a male it will form clusters of balls. females only have one round tear shaped pod with (usually) 2 pistils coming out of it.

13. Yay that's great news! There is only one round shaped growth so we are good :)

14. hey guys i havent updated this thread in a while sorry about that. I recently went away and has to move my baby into a mini fridge. thiskinda scared me because i wasnt surehow hot it was gonna get in there. so i went up to a local hydroponics shop and got two pc fans, a light timer, and a T5 strip light with flowering bulb. The temp has stayed at a steady 68-72 degrees F. Is this okay? the buds are coming in very nicely and I just added another light because I was worried this was too cold. any opinions?

15. Also I am using Molasses in my water as of today, is this a good idea or am I gonna kill my baby?

16. Alright guys so since its been so long and my setup has completely changed I figured id take some nice pictures for ya :)

DSCF0522.JPG DSCF0523.JPG DSCF0524.JPG DSCF0526.JPG DSCF0527.JPG DSCF0528.JPG DSCF0529.JPG DSCF0531.JPG

Attached Files:

17. i see nutrient stress, but besides that she looks good. ease up on the nutes.

18. Im not using any. 

19. #39 b.real, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    you must be in soil that is full of nutes. i would not start molasses until their green hue tints a bit.

20. I think I may have missed a pellet or two of those shitty ass extended release nutrients but they are buried somewhere near the roots because i combed around it well. I will never again take growing advice from someone who does not smoke. Just cause you can grow other plants doesnt mean you know anything about mary.