~~first grow CFL BUILD~~(NEW PICS)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wdissident, Aug 13, 2010.

1. and this is why our nation sucks... people like you... with crap ideas like that

2. idk dude, i i think ill get more than an 8th. im using that and the two 26 watters i have on it already. im adding the bluer spectrum when this thing decides to start flowering being its been 12/12 since seed. i can get more of the 26 watt cfls but they are all the daylight color.. i caould do two more and get two 68 watt cfls so i would have 4 26s and 2 68s... that might be halfway decent...:rolleyes:

3. Sick ass build, Theres nothing like growing with CFL's like a special feeling, Cant really describe it. Something that deals with the coolness of the Cfl and the fans blowing :/

4. check out the diy forum..or maybe the growroom and lighting section...not sure which....they have a do it yourself cfl light...a 6 plug power strip....6 plug/socket adapters...6 y adapters...12 23watt 6500k light bulbs...a kick ass little grow light puttin' out a good amount of lumens:smoke:

5. hmm I might have to look into that for my veg area in the next month or so sounds easy enough to rig up.

6. thank you D.. +rep fa sho

ive been at work all day today and wont be off for another couple hours but ill think about getting some pics up.. might be too ripped.. :smoking:

7. thanks bro....its a killer little system and ya can just swap bulbs for flower..1 light..both cycle...i use t-5ho....would suggest to anyone.[​IMG].
    [​IMG]

short stout plants...short internodes...thick stems..good color
    the babies 16 day under 24/0 t5...they look happy:smoke:mandala hashberry and 8 mile high regs in cups...autos ...rocklock...sharksbreath....cole train..and clone ...lsd..in squares...good genetics are killa:smoke:

8. pics after 1 week after flowering. had to take some bulbs out to reduce temps..

dont the buds look small for being 1 week?

Attached Files:

9. yep.....they always do:p...but they fill in at the back end...plants look great...what temps were ya pushin'

10. 95.. lol now im at 88 i took out the 6500k bulbs now all im using are 2700k.

n why is ther a red sqaure next to my name instead of it being green? red just means im a punk? lol

11. Damn 88, I hit 88 on a rare occasion when my AC hasn't cycled in like 5 hours otherwise I like to float around 78-82

Red square means you've got a lot of negative rep. Someone must not like you very much. Go to user CP it should tell you who gave you neg and why, (atleast it does for positive rep).

You should check out some other peoples grows to compare. Buds are always super tiny in the beginning I think after like 5 weeks they start to fatten up nicely and then with like 2 weeks left they generally put on a lot of weight. That is also very strain dependant obviously.

12. ya my temps are way to high. i bought a portable a/c but i dont feel like spending the money to run it. i just started growing to learn about mj in general. this will probably my first and last grow

13. #94 wdissident, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    lol so i went out for a week and tried to let my girl take care of feeding. but she over did it. way to muchb N. but anyways this is 3 weeks into flowering. the master took the nute burn ALOT better then my ak. sadly i came home and had to waste an hour flushing them heres pics :mad:

im just starting to see brown hairs and trichs on the leaves

Attached Files:

14. When in doubt always just have the person add water. Set it up where you have buckets with pH adjusted water thats already had the nutes mixed in. Good luck with the recovery though mate

15. if i had the nutes premixed it probably would have gone sour no? i mean i do add molasses's with ff nutes

16. product

ak-47

[​IMG]

Master kush

[​IMG]

17. great job bro..that shit looks way danker than my first grow for sure:hello:enjoy ..you earned it..rep slap comin'....whats next grow wise:confused_2: peace deacon:smoke:

18. ill probably just buy my stuff. i pulled off a good grow. but theres alot to growing and i work alot. plus my girl kept bitching about how hot our rooom was at night. at least i can say i pulled off a decent grow. its been curing for a week and the aroma came back. to bad i had to cut them early due to nute burn.. thanks alot gc. i didnt even buy a book and pulled a decent grow off and spent under 150 bucks :smoke:

19. my friends all laughed at my manicuring skills :hello: