First Grow - Camelwalk Kush/300w LED

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gingerprince, Nov 21, 2016.

1. #1 gingerprince, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Alright. This is my first attempt at a grow journal. Starting off by saying that I started this whole voyage completely ignorant of growing cannabis indoors. I've learned an incredible amount here and thank you all for the great looking plants I have growing.

These seeds are pulled straight out of some buds I bought from a dispensary in Colorado. Camelwalk Kush is the strain. An indica dominant strain.

After some trial and error and purchase of proper equipment this is where I am.

The big one is 2 months old, and the smaller ones are 6 weeks or so.

Are the close up pictures clear enough to say if the big one is showing sex? If so it is auto flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: They are NOT autoflowering! The pistils showing during the late vegetative stage is just the plant reaching "sexual maturity" for lack of a better term.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey dude, I don't see any pictures.

3. The pics are like non there

4. Are they visible now? I feel like an 80 year old man trying to order loafers online.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I def see pistils

• Like Like x 1
  6. congrats on your girl

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks vibration. Would you say turning autos to 12/12 helps or should I just maintain 18/6?

8. the more light the better, although I don't think it's an auto they tend to start flowering much earlier then 8 weeks, ergo you must do 12/12 to flower a photo period

9. Ok. So it's normal for a plant to show early signs of sex in the veg state?

10. Switch over to flower today. Here's a few pics of where I'm at. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Should I use a dehumidifier at night/morning when the humidity spikes?

It's only high for the lights off period. When the lights come on, it goes back down.

Will this cause mold on my buds down the road?

11. One week into flowering. I did some pruning to expose as many colas as possible. I'm currently running some Dutch Master two part flower nutrient regimen. Using the chart on the website at 50%. Plants are loving it. Still haven't seen signs of sex on 3/4 but my big female in the back right corner looks great. I'm pretty excited for what's to come. Not bad for a first shot. Even if a couple of them are male, it wouldn't be that bad of a thing as I'm honestly running out of room. Good problem to have, I suppose. I'll have to invest in a larger tent as time progresses. What does the city think? [​IMG][​IMG] http://uploads.tapatalk-

Sent from my iPhone using [url=https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=77999]Grasscity Forum[/url]

Edit: just watered today so they'll perk right back up in a few hours.

12. Set up my exhaust finally. It's looking pretty stable in the tent. Humidity is ranging in the low 40's-high 30's. Temp is right in 75F range. So no big temp difference. Light breeze on leaves, good airflow. Pretty close to exactly the conditions I was shooting for. I've done a lot of pruning to make some space to bend any stretching stems into, as I'm running out of room. Any opinions or suggestions on making this a happy flowering period for my girls? I've noticed 3/4 are female. Still waiting to determine the 4th, btw.

Again, they were due for watering today so that's the droop. Notice that they look thirsty, but not yellow or sick. This is intentional as a form of LST as to make those roots really stretch out to find the moisture.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Looks great. For the record, there arent any Camal Walk Kush auto flowers as far as I know. As far as space, that strain will rarely ever grow more then double it's height in stretch, it stays pretty squat. Of course it could if been germinated by a more sativa leaning plant, so who knows. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dolph, thanks for stopping in. You're right. I was wrong when I said that. They are definitely NOT auto flower. Those pistils during veg were just her way of saying she's ready to flower.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Two weeks into flower. Have lots of pistils and some rapid growth going on. The new vent system is perfect. Keeping the temp between 70-73F and humidity below 40%.

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Haha. I'm assuming this is phish. Just because we get high, doesn't mean we have to pretend phish is a good band.

• Like Like x 1
  17. The guy who originally grew this strain, has whole series of strains named after Phish haha. I honestly never put it together until now. #stonerproblems

• Like Like x 2