First grow, Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by chinlin, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Still have to final trim when dry. First day of drying. Blue dream

Attached Files:

2. Amazing job. The only girl you need lol

3. nice lookin sized harvest man, congratz

4. Thanks buddy, def have more of an idea for next years outdoor. I still have a straw/diesel, purp/dawg and a super silver haze that needs 2 to 4 weeks to go

5. [quote name='"Thadrought"']Amazing job. The only girl you need lol[/quote]

Haha ain't that the truth. Sometimes a little moody but u treat her nice and she'll be great to u at the end!

6. How much weight dried do you think you are going to get off that beaut?

7. Nice work chinlin, good feeling to be getting high on your own supply.

8. ya man feel free to check out my outddor this yr im pretty excited..

9. Nice job,Blue dream is a nice strain if done right stuff yields like crazy. A Buddy of mine
    grows nothing but Blue Dream,he usually gets around two and three quarter pounds from twenty five plants in five gal buckets. Personally I like my Indica but as far as Sativas go it's not bad. I will say that that Blue Dream gets sooo sugary it's insane cuttings made great hash.

10. [quote name='"Mendocinostoner"']Nice job,Blue dream is a nice strain if done right stuff yields like crazy. A Buddy of mine
    grows nothing but Blue Dream,he usually gets around two and three quarter pounds from twenty five plants in five gal buckets. Personally I like my Indica but as far as Sativas go it's not bad. I will say that that Blue Dream gets sooo sugary it's insane cuttings made great hash.[/quote]

My first grow ever, so lots of learning and mistakes. Didn't get close to what I thought I was going to. Prob around 3 or 4 zips. The clippings are sticky as hell so I'm pretty stoked to make some hash. Got a pretty good pebble size hash ball from the 2 trimming scissors.

11. Im assuming you grew this inside?

12. [quote name='"Argilla"']Im assuming you grew this inside?[/quote]

Nah it was outdoor.

13. 3.32 oz of bud and 1.87 of amazing trim!

Attached Files:

14. [quote name='"chinlin"']3.32 oz of bud and 1.87 of amazing trim![/quote]

That got me horny. I heard using dry ice on extra trim will give you a lot of keif if your interested

15. [quote name='"Thadrought"']

That got me horny. I heard using dry ice on extra trim will give you a lot of keif if your interested[/quote]

I just ordered some bubble bags, I have 4 more plants that I'm going to harvest in the next couple weeks. So it would be nice to have another 5+ oz of trim to drop in there. Want to make some hash.

16. [quote name='"chinlin"']

I just ordered some bubble bags, I have 4 more plants that I'm going to harvest in the next couple weeks. So it would be nice to have another 5+ oz of trim to drop in there. Want to make some hash.[/quote]

Correction 3 more

17. Your going to have soooo much. Enjoy, you deserve it

18. Nice frankenstein tatt . and NIce harvest. How many plants total? is the 3.3 oz dry yet? what the dry weight?

19. [quote name='"its_420"']Nice frankenstein tatt . and NIce harvest. How many plants total? is the 3.3 oz dry yet? what the dry weight?[/quote]

Yes dry, well unless they lose a lot more during the curing process. And thanks for the props on the tat.