First grow, big dreams. Tents, hydro and LEDs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by passthebilly, Aug 12, 2012.

1. If I knew you irl, I would smoke you up :smoke:

2. [quote name='"passthebilly"']
    If I knew you irl, I would smoke you up :smoke:[/quote]

If I knew u irl is be like Hell yeah :bongin:

3. Pics :)

Attached Files:

4. And the last white rhino

Attached Files:

5. Nice root growth. They look very healthy

6. I would love to know if it does work!

7. Just ordered the activated carbon :)

8. #89 passthebilly, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    Pretty sure the biggest sugar haze is female, I think I can her pre-flowering :)

I think i might start cloning soon..

And I'm getting a 20" oscillating fan :)

9. Cool i have a honeywell special

10. [quote name='"passthebilly"']Pretty sure the biggest sugar haze is female, I think I can her pre-flowering :)

I think i might start cloning soon..

And I'm getting a 20" oscillating fan :)[/quote]

I wish I could clone right now. Lollipopped the plants today. I wanted to take some clones so bad!

11. #92 passthebilly, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    They gettin' big :O Any obvious males/females to spot yet?

The roots filled out the 4" pots so I transplanted all the sugar haze to 8" pots.

And as for the reservoirs I've got them up to 1500ppm and the plants LOVE it, and at these concentrations I haven't needed any ph up/down at all the last 3 days since I changed res and added nutes, sugar haze res 6.1, white rhino 5.9, just downed to 5.4.

Attached Files:

12. Plants look good, but can't really tell from the pics yet if they're male or female. If they keep growing like that, you could see some preflowers in the next couple weeks.

13. #94 passthebilly, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah they're still too young to tell to the naked eye, I will give em a few more weeks. They're so big and stinky already :smoke:

I might be able to borrow someones microscope later this week.

14. The White Rhino catching up :)

Attached Files:

• =D.jpg
      =D.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
  15. I got desperate and just vaped a 1" leaf of weak rhino plant I'll probably cull and mabye make hash out of, and while it tasted like fucking burnt lettuce, I am definitely a little high :D

16. [quote name='"passthebilly"']I got desperate and just vaped a 1" leaf of weak rhino plant I'll probably cull and mabye make hash out of, and while it tasted like fucking burnt lettuce, I am definitely a little high :D[/quote]

Lol gross

17. Fuck my plants are too big for my table now :l I need to get another one in there haha

18. I hear that man. Way too easy to run out of room. I keep redesigning my grow room trying to figure out the most efficient way to organize it. Think I'm going to have to settle on 2'x10' for flowering, can't squeeze anymore with mothers/clones/veg space as well...

19. #100 passthebilly, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    I took a clone out of a sugar haze I'm pretty sure is female and I'm going to cover it from the light 6 hours a day till it can confirm it's female.

I am probably going to set up some sort of DIY rack setup with 2 shelves of clones/mothers and 1 shelf at the bottom for the res, that takes up the whole tent. And then I gotta buy my flowering tents/lights :l

I need my flowering tents asap as I want to breed them and make afew branches of seeds in my harvest for later.

I'm thinking some kinda home built wood rack or the wire ones like in shops.