First grow, big dreams. Tents, hydro and LEDs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by passthebilly, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Will do, should I start watering again after the leaves spring up?

2. Nah let it go for a long dry spell, maybe 5 days

3. Wait I thought you were in soil, bring those water temps up to 68, and get more oxygen in your water. Try ho2o

4. Try not to use PH up to much. Add PH down slowly until 5.8

5. #45 passthebilly, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Thanks will install the water heaters asap, and will pharmacy 3% h2o2 be suitable for growing use?

Yeah in this change i didn't use any ph up, i accidentally lowered it to 5.0 and decided tbh i just cbf re-filling it as it was night and my tap take 5 minutes to fill them up makes a racket my neighbors can hear, and I was too stingy to waste the 20 gallons of water. I'm hoping it will rise again in a day or 2 to a better level like it has been doing so far by the time i start watering again anyway.

6. No, u need 29% h202. It's like $6 at the hydro store.

7. #47 passthebilly, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Can't find any in town, I'm gona order it in the mail and hopefully will be here in 2 weeks.

The leaves are springing up now and growth is really speeding up, no nut burn either :)

8. It took me a while to find it too. I had to call around to a few stores. As long as u can keep everything balanced til h202 get there, ur babies should be fine. That sucks u have to wait so long tho, it helped my girls a shit load when I added it to my system. They looooved the oxygen! And growth sped up too.

9. Thanks again for the tips mate, my seedlings are looking MUCH better now :)

10. That's awesome! Keep us updated :)

11. #51 passthebilly, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Day 27:

After just 3 days of direct planting in the rockwool with no pre-germination, one of the 3 Pinapple Kush sprouted
    Day 3 without water to correct over-watering, seedlings getter bigger and stronger
    :)

Attached Files:

12. They seem a bit small for 27 days old

13. Btw they sprotued 21-18 days ago, that's when I started germinating them. Yeah but they're getting there haha, I think the temps are just too low, and the stress they've had early on and over-watering didn't help with the speed.

14. Well they're growing now and that's all that's important! I can't wait to see them grow. I'm looking forward to my next grow, I'm starting from seeds :)

Btw, my fucking power just went out! :(

15. #55 passthebilly, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Yeah the sugar haze look like they need water tomorrow, and the white rhino were more overwatered, mabye another 2 days for them.

Second pineapple kush sprouted.

I have 8gal/hr drippers in each pot, how long and should I turn them on? I have digital timers that can run weekly schedules in 1 minute intervals if this helps. Mabye like 2 minutes/2days and go from there?

16. I'm not too familiar with ur systems but try bringing whatever u were doing down to half or even a quarter of what ur original schedule was and see what that does.

Btw, super jealous ur growing white rhino! The clinic I go to carries super kiefy dense white rhino nugs. I'm in love with the grower haha

17. #57 passthebilly, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Well I'm just super jealous you have a CLINIC, I have to go to the black market :(

Yeah the white rhino hopefully will knock me off my feet after work :smoke: Sick of working my fucking ass off to pay for a quart/week plus grow equipment.

I'm drooling over the stuff I'm ordering in afew weeks:
    -2x300W LED flowering lamps
    -Flower tent (s)
    -Carbon filters, ducting, inline fans

18. Lol the black market. I do know what u have to go thru anytime u want a sack. I was living in NC for a while and only knew 2 ppl who sold good bud. One guy took forever to get u the weed and it was $55 an 1/8, the other guy took forever to even answer a text and he charged $60 an 1/8.

Soon it won't even matter, we'll have our harvest soon! :D

And if she's the real white rhino, I don't see why she wouldn't be dank as fuck :smoke:

19. Yeh true as, I'm keen as hell for that. I want to harvest 1-2 pounds :D

20. Oh man that's so much weed lol...I'm very curious what my yield will be