First Grow - Bagseeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by diegofagundes, Jun 6, 2013.

1. #21 diegofagundes, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    The active ingredient is metaldyhide or something along those lines. It would t let me put a pic. Its called bug geta lollol

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Two or so days ago I took this picture this afternoon when I took the little plants outside for light.

Attached Files:

3. Are u growing outside ? I guess since your wanting to use snail and slug . I wouldn't put it down .. If I were you.

4. Yah I'm just worried because the last seed that broke soil was decapitated this ones actually got some leaves lol I'm assuming the little leaves on then inside are the first fan leaves? When should I expect the cotyledons to open up

5. I don't really know what the slug killer could do .. Hell its a weed and people pit that shit around roses and shit so I might be OK you could break up some glad bottles into tiny pieces and put it down .. That's really what most slug killers are anyway

6. This is it today the cotyledon is starting to open up and then first little fan leaves are showing :) here's two pics of the same seedling.

Attached Files:

7. Also the tip of the cotyledons are a little discolored you can tell more in the second picture with the flash. Is this normal, should I not be worried

8. It looks fine !

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Okay the tips if the cotyledon just seem a little yellowish the fan leaves don't seem to be affected it still looks as if they're growing.