First Grow -Bagseeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by draco44414, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Ya my bad... I saw that I put 14 days. I meant 10-14 inches! But I didn't add nutrients to mine till she told me at 2 1/2-3 weeks or more n they be lookin good!!

Attached Files:

2. Thems some big leaves and look very healthy.

3. How old are they to be that big? lol

4. Sorry I was fried at the time. Thanks for the help tho :huh::D

Sent from my LG-P505CH using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. IV also been really sketched out by watering because I seen some people say water till like 10%runoff but wouldn't that like drown the plant? Maybe a boob question but IV only been watering when the top of my soil is dry..but its still just small. And I only spray it a few times with a spray bottle

6. #46 tweakz, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    lol its better to water til water comes out the bottom. You dont need to calculate how much comes out. Pour it in, til it starts coming out then stop. It helps wash out the salt build up in your soil, and helps to evenly moisten your soil so that u dont have dry spots. Im not a fan on foliar sprays/feedings. Your making the plant intake the water instead of the roots. Not ment to debate, just personal opinion.

7. And I was talking to my dad about growing dope and he said he knows people who just transplant them at a few weeks old to outside and then he hardly even checks on them..he says weeds a weed if it gets sun and water its gonna grow..

8. Haha sorry for all the questions..this is honestly my first time growing any plant.

9. The more you ask, the more you find out. The more you find out, the better the medicine.

10. Will these work good? Fast reply please as I'm on the stores wifi standing around haha

11. No pics

if we all had a smoke, we wouldn't need war

12. Bone and blood meal 5-7-0 and miracle grow soil 0.14-0.14-0.14

13. Not sure on soil but this nutes would be fine for veg

14. What NPK soil should I get? Or roughly what npk? Thanks by te way

15. As low as possible saying that has that MG soil got slow release pellets ball type things in it if so keep away

16. Just so you know the lower the npk on the soil the better cuz then you can control the mute and not have to worry about random nute burn cuz of the soil nutes and for veg you need a slightly higher n rather than p and k as n provides boost for the leaf and stem growth