First grow (bagseed) - Australia

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Tokujiro, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #1 Tokujiro, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Hey guys
    Never grown anything before but was getting lots of seedy bags so I germinated 5 seeds with paper towels which took 2 days.
    I put them in plastic cups (holes at the bottom) at the time I didn't really plan on them actually growing because I used garden soil and no nutrients because I Don't have garden stuff.
    Anyways after about 4 days I hadn't looked at them for a while (one cup spilled) and I was surprised to see sprouts! I hadn't watered them much so they don't look too good. They're getting about 8-9 hours sun a day

image-1291516435.jpg

Attached Files:

2. :wave: It looks like you have a good start. I would say give them plenty of light, and don't overwater.

No nutes until they are like 3-4 weeks old. Good luck with this grow. :smoke: We all had to start somewhere. ;) :D

3. Just an update

image-3639657451.jpg

Attached Files:

4. nice start keep them alive

5. I transplanted them today

image-3702593717.jpg

How long do you guys reckon I'll be keeping them in these pots for?

Attached Files:

6. 600watt high pressure sodium ballast interchangeable with metal hallide, HPS globe used only to test its working condition and recently again for photo to show it works, metal hallide used for only 26 hours. includes socket for wall/celing/overhang set up and reflective panel, all for sale, All in working order, in sydney $200 negotiable - check my gumtree add.
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1005476720

7. Second set of leaves now

image-689505620.jpg

I have like 15 seeds now from my last quarter not sure if I should bother planting