first grow (bag seeds)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by masterofpain304, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Trying to upload pictures from my cell but the android application keeps crashing..

Attached Files:

2. But it seems to be uploading pictures lol

Attached Files:

3. What do you guys Think?

Attached Files:

4. Older pictures.

Attached Files:

5. Really? No comments?

6. I like your melon patch :)

... hah man just kidding. Outdoor GC this year has been dead, so be patient. I've updated and asked for advice and no one has gotten back with me either.

Your plants look great, but they're going to TOWER over that melon patch, so they're not going to be hidden for very long.

7. Not worried about them being tall and noticeable because no one knows they are there

8. BTW thanks for your thoughts

9. No one else has any comments? Really?

10. #11 sixten, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Man those plants are looking good. Are you using just native soil? Also you seem to the training them pretty hard. Seems like its working out for you. Are you using any nutes? Also how often are you watering? It seems like you have pretty sandy soil. But from what I understand thats what these plants do well in. Soil that is loose and drains well.

Stop by and check mine out some time. Not an intentional outdoor grow but I'm hoping for some results.

My plants

11. Native soil, saw dust, chicken manure, pig manure, sns fertilizer, water every other day (rain water for the last month) it's been raining alot lately which is awesome I've noticed every time it rains my plants grow about an inch and my cucumbers triple in size lol

12. Topped,fimmed,lst,super cropped

13. Also miracle grow every now and then until flowering which isn't long off

14. Nice structure for sure. Look healthy and ready to unleash some fat buds. Im using almost the exact same for soil mix and havnt had to use nutes yet @ 6 weeks. You showing sex yet?

15. Not showing sex yet but they should start showing next month, one of the plants I know for sure is an autoflower female northern lights bred with a bag seed, my friend I got them from had 2 of them 4 inches tall budding and the cops took them Lol, wonder Why mine never started budding

16. Also forgot to mention I buried a fish in between 2 plants, powder milk, peroxide and vinegar

17. New pictures

Attached Files:

18. nice aerial shots