First grow bag seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gregmagnu, Oct 24, 2012.

1. #1 gregmagnu, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg
    I planted the seeds, october 11 and they sprouted the 14th. I just transplanted them yesterday into these 5 gallon smart pots with roots organic soil. Im using a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 setups with a oscilating fan for now. When i transplanted them the biggest seedling got a bit droopy and the bottom leaves seem to be getting a little bit crisp. What do you guys think ? any tips or suggestions? Ill try to update every week or so .

2. I'm subbing so I can follow along. They'll be just fine btw. They're nice and young. Now that you've upsize the pots there in they'll grow alot faster.

3. Usually a nute burn gets yellowish brown at the tips then works its way in that wouldn't have happened in transplant as far as the leaf getting crispy. I'm sorry bro trying to remember. Did you mention you mixed urine with water for them? That may have been elsewhere I read that
    You should list the nutrients you've used or plan on using so if a problem occurs it'll be easier to diagnose. For the record those wont need any sort of nutrient for at least two weeks
    I use promix and I went like 25 days without adding nutes but that was way too long to wait
    Nute em when they pop their seventh or eighth set of fan leafs and always start at half strength.

4. #4 gregmagnu, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    Its been a week,everything seems to be good except the small seedling is really behind the others. The light is very close to the bigger seedlings so im thinking i should move the light up a bit. Since this is bag seed and im going to have auto mazar seeds today or in a few days i was thinking maybe i should start all over again because then i would have 3 females and auto mazar is usually done in 10 weeks since im worried ill get a lot of males from the bag seed. I'll update again in a week or so. Humidity is in high 20's is the bad?

5. #5 gregmagnu, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    I have a hortilux 600 watt for later in the grow when do you think i should switch lights?

Attached Files: