First grow/bag-seed 2-3 wks into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spidermonkey, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Hey just wondering if anyone has any comments or advice. This is my first grow
    and i think its going pretty well, the buds are coming in nice and the plants seem to be healthy. I have a bunch of CFL's and a metal halide thats not in the pics, id like to get a HPS light though. Also i haven't been giving it any nutes because im not sure what to use any tips would be appreciated. Let me know what you think :)

2. Nice looking plant bro. For nutes I would suggest organic of course. Since you're into the flower stage, nutes with high Phosphorus is what you're looking for. I think I can see a bit of N deficiency on the leaves. I personally use Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed 2-3-1 for early flower and Bat Guano 1-10-.02 for late flower. Fish emulsion, Bat Guanos, Worm castings, Poultry litter, cow manure, and many more are excellent organic nutes. Browse the forums and I'm sure you can find many suggestions for this. :)

3. Thanks for the advice, I've also been thinking it has a nitrogen problem. what would be a solution to that? I really have no clue about adjusting nutrients.

4. Also im getting reddish brown spots on some of the leaves? wtf does that mean, i'm guessing some sort of nutrient problem.

5. some of the leaves are fully brown and withering now. the fuck