First grow/bag-seed 2-3 wks into flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spidermonkey, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Hey just wondering if anyone has any comments or advice. This is my first grow
    and i think its going pretty well, the buds are coming in nice and the plants seem to be healthy. I have a bunch of CFL's and a metal halide thats not in the pics, id like to get a HPS light though. Also i haven't been giving it any nutes because im not sure what to use any tips would be appreciated. Let me know what you think :)

2. my plant is budding but it doesn't look as healthy anymore. it obviously has nutrient deficiency problems. but i'm clueless as to fixing this please help!!!

3. give it so big bloom or some variance of it. there are certain nutes for the flower stage

4. Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom by Fox Farms are working nice for me. Just yahoo marijuana nutes.

5. Where do i purchase big bloom, or some equivalent nutrient solution.
    thanks for all the help!

6. lol just google it you will get 1.2345 million responses in 0.18 seconds

7. online or at your local hydro store. I get mine at the cultivation station. About 15 and 20 bucks a bottle and they will last your whole grow.

8. looks sativa/indica being more sativa dominant (short skinny leafs)
    looks good for a bag seed profit.

9. Hey Spider! How's it going? You looking pretty good for no nutes! You will do WAY better with the proper ones. If you don't have a hydro shop near you to get some fox farm nutes( they rock) I would suggest you get something such as shultz 10-15-10 or even miracile grow. I know some people don't like MG but it will make do if you only use it at 75% strength. Also if you don't want to mail order fox farms you can go to their web sight and find a local nursery that carries it!! Good luck:smoke::smoke: