First grow. Autoflowers. Advice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wolfie1983, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks into my first grow, and i was just wondering if everything looks okay? The plants are only 3-5 inches tall. I was wondering if that was about right, or if i had stunted their growth along the way? Their on a drip/DWC system i made myself. (i know it looks bad) 1 GPH drippers, but think im going to change those out to a larger size soon, and only water every few hours. The 1 GPH drippers are getting clogged every few days. the plants are in 1IN rockwool cubes, surrounded by hydroton(sp) in 3" net pots. I bought the full line of foxfarm nutes, and there getting about 1/2 strength. They were at 560PPM this morning. I'm using a 120 watt LED tri band light about 18 inches from the plants. How important is the temp of the room? Initially the grow area was only 60 degrees or so the first two weeks. I added a small space heater and now it runs 72-75. When i ordered the seeds, i was sent a 10 pack of free seeds (no idea what they are) their under pretty much the same conditions. (i did have an issue with the pump on that tote and they went a day without water) but they dont look nowhere near as good. Pics attached. the first few are the northern light autos, and the last two are the freebies

Attached Files: