First Grow, Autoflower or Early Planting?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by turbotoke, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Hey blades, I was hoping someone could give me some help. I've got a very small plant, a little over a foot, that is currently budding, in the start of summer, and luckily it is a female. I'm not sure if I just happened to get an auto-flowing strain, or if maybe I planted it too early.
    So here's the deal, I've never tried growing before, my living situation didn't allow it, but now it's a bit more lenient. Anyway, I got very lucky in having a single seed fall out of a beautiful nug of Super Silver Haze. Of course I saved it and kept it safe until planting time.
    I wanted to plant the seed nice and early so it had plenty of time to grow and get topped. The seed was planted and sprouted near the end of May in a small dirt pot on my window sill. Unfortunately its spot in the window became a little too conspicuous so I had to move it outdoors.
    It was planted when still small but thrived, even after it was snapped over by some animal. The soil and fertilizer is nitrogen(dissolved and non-), phosphate, and potash (K2O), and I've given it root compound as well as pH treated water, at about 6.0.
    I just really want to know if I should switch to some bloom compounds or if it should go back into veg, I'd like to see this plant get much bigger so I get a nice yield, as it is now I'd barely get anything.

2. Some autoflowers only give you like 7-20grams

3. Wow, didn't know it went that low, that's why I'm really hoping it'll do some more veg.