First grow auto super skunk

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wiggle8915, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Hi guys
    I just started my first grow and need a tip right away. I'll get to the knitty gritty and I'll explain my full set up.

I got 4 super skunk auto seeds from sensi seeds in 16l rhizopots in a soil mixture coco Cana Pete and perlite. I've rinsed the pots with water to let the mixture absorb the nutrients then 24 hours I put a germinated seed in each pot.

The tent I am using is 2 meteres tall and 1.2 meters square with a 600w bulb fitted.

Now I have already hit a snag in the grow. The heat at the bottom of the tent is hitting around 32c. I know this is too hot and I can't remedy the situation because I simply don't have the funds to buy a lower wattage bulb for the veg stage. I have, however, put a household fan in the tent to keep the air a little cooler (it was 40c before this) and figure this won't be an issue because the plants are still seeds and the strength of the wind created won't effect this.

So the question I have at this stage is will my seed sprout given that the temp is a little too high? Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Buy a proper in line fan , variable controller and carbon filter

3. Thanks for getting back. I have a carbon filter but at this point cannot afford another fan or lower wattage lights. Will the current temp stop the seed sprouting ?