first grow, auto flower red dwarf

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by alexsaysyes, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Hello, new to the GC community just looking for friendly advice to help keep my plant alive.

Finished the germination proccess, got a little sprout poppin out.
    Planted the germinated seed in some starter soil and threw it into my grow box, which is actually a stealthy speaker. The speakers dimentions are 25 inches tall, 13 inches deep, and 5 inchs wide. We have 102Watt totall which from what i understand is enough for just one plant.
    Ill start off this grow journal with some pictures i just took today.

imgur: the simple image sharer

2. Tight, cool lookin

3. Day 2 after planting in soil, kinda worried I havnt seen anything pop out of the soil... How many days could it take max? The seed still looks alive.

4. It'll probably come out pretty soon just be patient

5. Now that the seed has sprouted the soil can i remove the little seed shell hanging on or should i just let it run its course?

6. Leave it alone it will come off on its own. Nice little set up. Rule number one is to be patient, don't rush things. If you try to rush things that's when things go wrong, let nature take its course but do your part and provide them with everything they need. Do that and you will grow killer weed.

7. Really appreciate the help, makes me feel a lot better when people on here give me advice, in the end all I really want is the growing experiance to continue doing it. Spose I just gotta just wait and give it some lovin :)

8. Also posting new pictures tonight when I return home

9. [quote name='"alexsaysyes"']Also posting new pictures tonight when I return home[/quote]

Cool cool

10. This is day three, not much progress but it's something I spose. Just waiting on the good stuff... Any helpful advice would be great!

ForumRunner_20120416_210337.png

ForumRunner_20120416_210111.png

11. Day 4 and starting to see some leaves poppin out.

ForumRunner_20120417_221554.png

12. Just count the day it takes a while before it really gets going but once it does you can notice differences each day.

13. When your right your right, for the past two days I've seen big increases, noticable increases, the little leaves are bright green and more to come. Appreciate the help :) will be posting née pictures once done work tonight.

14. Day 6 and she's startin' puberty :) let me know your thoughts! :D

ForumRunner_20120419_211747.png

ForumRunner_20120419_211833.png

15. Dude cool, growing Cannabis is fucking exciting!!

16. [quote name='"hoghas420"']Dude cool, growing Cannabis is fucking exciting!![/quote]

Thanks for the love homie

17. The little leaves sprouting lost a little colour last night so I watered it, could it be anything else? Posting pictures tonight

18. Starting to see some yell on the round leaves trying to water it a lil more often to help then when it status to go back ill keep closer looks on it is there anything I should do?

ForumRunner_20120421_192451.png

19. Have you given it any ferts?

20. not that i am aware of i had seedling starter soil that didnt say it had any in it but i swapped it out any ways i believe its in plain soil now i think its picking back up but we will have to see.