First Grow , any advice?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rollingstones123, May 17, 2019.

1. #1 rollingstones123, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Going to be started my first grow in a few weeks and need some help.
    Gonna have a budget under $100
    Indoor/outdoor doesnt matter as long as its hidden, any ideas?
    If its indoor I'm going to need equipment thats quite, any out there?
    Thinking my best bet is to go with an outdoor grow, just am having trouble finding a spot to plant. Thanks for reading

2. #2 -Cannabliss-, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
    9-10 inches of height is your limit?? :eek2:

3. unfortunately yea, only place it would be able to go is under my bed , which is 9/10 inches in height. Ive heard of some plants producing at 4-8 inches, and am wondering if I can achieve that somehow

4. Nine to ten inches of height?
    My soil level is at nine inches.
    Consider that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 9 inches is too little try a closet or just your garden, some strains can grow up to 2 meters or bigger...

6. any ideas are appreciated thank you!

7. wasn't taking into account how tall the soil/ pot is im a dumbass lol

8. I mean be creative, you have a shed or an empty closet, seen people grow weed in old pc cases, maybe some sort of storage spot in your house thats empty idk

9. Let's do some math. The thickness of the lights alone without the wires is about 3". You have 7" left. The thickness of the pot (if you can find a decent flat one) would be around another 3". You have 4" left, which would not be enough space between the plant and the lights. Eventually the lights will fry your plants to a crisp, and we haven't even added the height of the plants yet lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You could raise mushrooms... or worms...

11. Just use a hot water tank box in a corner, line it with foil and tell others it's a xmas gift and not to worry about the wires, fans, or over time the smell.

12. I used a 5ftx7ftx7ft room and I quickly ran out of room after hoods, fans, plants. They grow faster then most think when doing it for the first time, if doing it outside I would at least sprout them and veg to at least 18in high before moving out. Depending on where you live.

13. Thanks for the advice man, I think Im going to buy a grow box online or make one myself, found a perfect spot for it