First grow Any advice appreciated

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by wterfwler, May 28, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432771348.462541.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432771393.611147.jpg
    So this is the start of my first grow, I have 4 plants planted all germinated a different way, and 3 are 2 days out of sprout, I have some experience in horticulture working in landscaping and farming most my life! Canabis seems to be a more high maintenance plant, but I don't mind that what so ever, so far my grow is going well, under 2 300w cfl lamps with reflectors and planted in fertilome ready mix/w peat moss, high in perilite, and black gold worm casting soil enhancer. For nutes I got fertilome fish emulsion. Anybody's input would be greatly appreciated!

2. #2 Vee, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    I'm glad you have experience, but no.. cannabis is one easy peezy low maintenance crop to grow, thats why its called a weed, will grow anywhere and live of nothing, unless you use a 'hot' soil and or use peat. or moss that holds that nute water ...burning roots

ensure each bulb = 1x warm white, 2700k and the other cool white 6500k for correct internodel spacing

ps I'd be adding some 25% perlite to each pot, you can always fert later, once established

to my blog 12 week grow:

http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-12822-12-week-grow-sceneario-cervantas/