First grow and using Miracle-Gro tomato

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cgolden0765, May 20, 2019.

1. Hi all just planted in fox soil 2 9 week seeds and using Miracle-Gro tomato plant food . Any positive advice welcome

Attached Files:

2. I've used tomorite tomato food works really well but come mid flower ish you'll definitely need to ad some form of pk booster cos you'll have to much nitrogen with the tomato food being pretty higher in nitrogen.. It will work all the way thru tho mate but you need a pk booster with it..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

3. Do you have a picture of the miracle grow? It’s kinda a unwritten rule not to use MG soil for cannabis not so sure about the nutes but I feel like it’s safe to say the same for nutes. also what kind of lighting do you have going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

5. Move that fan way further away doesn't need to be aimed at them like that only need a soft breeze for the time being mate maybe point it at the wall next to them don't wana blow there leaves off haha

6. #6 Sypha, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Miracle grow is in sort of for veg but horrible in flower.

8. What do you mean I'm watering once a day with a tablespoon of Miracle-Gro in a gallon of water..

9. Think he means the npk values more nitrogen in veg more phosphorus and potassium in flower maybe what your using is more for feeding during veg growth..

10. you saud " fox soil " if you mean fox farms soil you do not need to feed anything for at least the first 4 weeks

11. Whats ur medium once a day is alot

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

12. They have have a separate line for bloom nutes and their tomato bloom is also very good

13. 18-18-21 WOW lol......

A good ratio is 6-4-4.

You need a higher N and lower PK while in veg. While in bloom a low N and higher PK like 2-10-8

That miracle grow will burn your plants soon trust me. If you have to use it, use it at 1/4 strenght.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ive yet to run into issues using MG..
    Sometimes a slight brown on tips but that only tells me they ate good that feeding..

Ive used their soil & nutes.

15. Brown on the tips is nutrient burn.....not that they are good lol.....

16. I know its nute burn but its so minut its just a sign shes had enough to eat..
    Nothing major = means their good lol..

17. What else do I need to do besides get a clue.. I have a 6 inch fan on order be here Tuesday. Right now I have a box fan in there

18. I've never used miracle grow so take this with a grain of salt.

Hydroponic tomato growers use pretty well what we call bloom but at 2 x strength. Some use it from start to finish.

My point is that if your nutrient is tomato specific and is well formulated, then it should be about right for bloom, if not a bit strong a the reccomended doseage.

19. " What else do I need to do besides get a clue" don't use miracle grow , I could drive a car with my feet but guess what? Just cause I can doesn't mean I should ... you asked and the response is dont use miracle grow

• Like Like x 1
  20. um yeah lol

• Like Like x 1