First grow and problems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1BadBB6, Jul 12, 2017.

1. yes..add the call. mag to the water first...although the ph going in is important ...it's not as important as the RUNOFF ph as this indicates the rootzone ph..which is VITAL. stay on top of that from her on out...stay 6.5 to 7.2 let it bounce in between those numbers and maintain the right ec level and you will be happy.in the end.
    GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

2. Thanks for all the information. What should I aim to have the ph level at going in?

3. What soil were you growing in?

4. Royal gold basement mix.

Ph after nutes and before watering should be ~6.5, but that is dependent on what your soil ph is.

If your runoff is low ph (5) then your water going in can be high (7-9). If your runoff is normal(6.5) then water going in can be normal (6.5). If your runoff is high (7-8) then you want a lower ph going in.

Realize that runoff doesn't necessarily indicate soil ph. Depending what your adding (plain water or nute water) and how much ( normal watering on dry soil with low runoff or flushing moist/wet soil with lots of runoff will skew the ph.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. So I got the cal mag and the ec meter. I haven't needed to water from when I last posted. Should I add the cal mag to both plants going my the mixing ratio on the label? Or do I only need to do it for the one plant that seems to have an issue?

6. I also added my 4th light. And he buds on the plant with the leaf issues are alot bigger than my other plant.

7. Well I added the cal mag to both plants. I did have noticeable bud growth but I still am having more leaves with these spots on them.

[​IMG]

I've been trimming the leaves off as they show signs. Anyone have any ideas?

[​IMG]

8. Calcium moves relatively slowly through the plant (it is a semi-mobile nutrient), which means it tends to "stay put" after it's been given to a leaf. It tends to show up on leaves that are actively growing and getting some amount of light.

Please note: After a calcium deficiency is cleared up, the problem (brown spots and unhealthy new leaves) will stop appearing on new growth, usually within a week. Please note that leaves which have been damaged by a calcium deficiency will probably not recover or turn green, so you want to pay attention to new growth for signs of recovery.

How to Fix a Calcium Deficiency on Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum