first grow and my babies are sick. HELP please!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by headiebudz, May 9, 2010.

1. Hey GC this is my first grow and it was going fine until I got home from work yesterday and saw my babies. The fan leaves are turning down and the first set of leaves, the small round ones, are turning yellow on a lot of my plants. One of my plans fan leaves is turning yellow at the tip. So how do I fix this and what is wrong? I am using miracle grow and I know that is not good soil, but it is my first grow. Should I transplant into some better soil like Fox Farm or something like that? Also just watering with distilled water. Here are some pictures. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Hey man it looks like a magnesium problem more than likely thats what it is since youre using miricle grow if you could get youre hands on some epsom salts that would do the trick two tea spoons of epsoms per litre of water use with every watering untill problem has gone trust me this should work i used it allot with a previouse grow and it work great.hope this info helps any questions just hit me up bro GOWANZ out.

3. hey man I appreciate the help. I will get some epsom salt today and see how things go.