First grow and journal.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thenewone4200, Aug 7, 2017.

1. 2017

8/6/2017

The white train fem
    She has in height grown since yesterday , she's about 3 inches tall and still is growing out the first of her vegetative leafs, I'm still keeping her in a plastic bag for humidity and and only watering , she is about 3 days old from sprout and is growing well. I am thinking of taking her out of the plastic bag and just in to the grown box.

8/6/2017

Blue dream auto

She has slowed down in growth after transplanting she has a very green and healthy stem but the first leafs have not grown since being transplanted , I believe I damaged the root system when transplanting so I think she is focused and growing that instead of the first leafs , she gets taller by the day.

8/7/17
    The White Train fem

She has become a bit taller and has more pronounced leafs , she is now growing her second set of leafs and is growing taller , her stem is strong and rigid , she is about 2-1/2 inches tall. Note-3:33 pm I just checked in on her , her first set of leafs are getting larger and are beginning to have more pronounced tips and fingers , the second set of leafs has seen little to no change thus far

8/7/17
    Blue dream auto

He/she has grown in height even more now and is still not growing the first set of leafs , he/she has almost stopped the growing of those leafs and they have dropped over , it could be a result of over watering but only time will till , I'm going to wait 2-3 days before I water him/her again to be sure.

Note that I started yesterday I am just now moving to start a journal on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What ru using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. My bad on not replying , i'm using FFOF, two 40 watt cfls , one 7 watt LED , and two more 23 watt clf's, i also have 3 more soft white 40 watt cfl's i'm going to use for flower.

4. You should consider buying a 300w led from amazon. 65$ mars 300. 135 actual watts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 8/9/17
    The white train fem and blue dream

Little new growth in the leafs but nothing major. The blue dreams stem seems to have collapsed or gotten bent but she has since recovers and is growing strong.

8/12/2017
    The white train fem
    I added two new 40 watt cfl's , the white train has darkened her leaf color , the new growth has seemed start turning brown because of the heat from the new cfl's , I've moved them further away and now I'm waiting to see the results.

8/12/2017

Blue dream

He/she is growing well and doesn't seem to have any of the problems that the white train is having , it's started on its second node and is looking well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. yea, that seems like a good suggestion, thanks :D

i want to try and get this grow under my belt first then give that a try :passing-joint:

7. I'm growing in a very small space right now and don't have a lot of height clearance , but LED's are definitively something i want to try out.