First Grow Amnesia Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Zarrok, Oct 10, 2012.

1. #1 Zarrok, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    Ηi, fellow growers
    I am a beginner and this is my first grow.
    my equipment is:

A grow box Darkstreet series, dimensions: 0.60 X 0.60 X 1.40
    2 axial fans 15

for lighting: (I am referring to the flowering period) I have:
    One CFL dual lamp 200W
    Two CFL lamps 100W each (2700k)
    Three CFL lamps 40W each (2700k)

in regards to earth soil I have All-mix by Biobizz
    I use for fertilizers Bio-grow and Bio-bloom
    and I water the plants with bottled water of 7.4Ph which I decrease by adding some drops of lemon to 6.6Ph.

The seeds were form Barneys Farm, (strain Amnesia lemon) they germinated approximately two months ago.
    the plants have been in vegetation growth for about 5 weeks, and in two days they complete 3 weeks of the flowering period.
    The reason I decided to open up a topic in your nice site, is a problem I have, with the lower leaves of my two plants.
    Please see attached photos, and kindly let me know if you understand what might be wrong, and if they need something.
    Temperature (when lights are on) is at 27 degrees Celcius, (when lights are off) at 25 degrees Celcius. Humidity is at 40%,
    I flashed the soil for both plants 2 weeks ago, so I don't think there are any salts in the roots.

I water them every three days with 1.5 l water and always at the 1/3 of the dosage table by Biobizz.
    this week I “gave” them twice 1 ml bloom fertilizer and 0.5 ml grow fertilizer.

I water them with only small amount of BioGrow because I am afraid they are growing very much and eventually they won’t fit in the grow box.
    If you have any suggestions for this point as well, please let me know.
    Thanking you all in advance :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Hey brother nice setup you've got there. They look great and since you say they're in three weeks of flowering. Your gonna see some leafs at the bottom die off there's nothing you can do about it. It's quite normal. I personally suck at figuring out most deficiencies but I will definitl bring a few grow buddies through here to check it out my good friend lilj is awesome at figuring this shit out. He's my go to man. For his shit down tight I'm subbed welcome to Gc it's an awesome place with great people. Feel free to pop into my thread http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1121018-numbnutts-new-journal.html
    There's people there that are good at this stuff.

3. Thank you my friend for all your tips wait to hear what your go to man says.. thanks again :D