First grow advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420tokers, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Hi all, this is my first grow and my second post here. This is my autoflower automass critical. It was planted on the 15th may and I was wondering can anyone tell me how long This looks away from being ready to harvest?
    Thanks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've never grown that strain but from the bud development I'd say 1-2 months

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Thanks, would you say it looks healthy and do you think I will get more then an oz off this?

4. what lights, Nutes are you using ? This your first plant ?

5. You should definitely get more than a oz or 2 looks happy and healthy. Good job

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks, this is my first grow. I am using canna coco nutrients and a 18/6 cycle on a 600w hps light.

7. Is that the only plant under the 600?

8. No there are 2 others but they are in germination atm.

9. Hard to really say about yields but u still have a ways to go your pistils don't have any color yet and buds will be a little bigger than they are good but you have a ways before it's finish

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    This is it so far. I think it is pretty close but I can't tell from the trichomes. Can you please advise?
    Thanks[​IMG]

11. Give it 2 weeks I'd say, at least.

First grow using cfls.

12. She's showing some amber trics. She still has 10 days or so. How many weeks has it been?
    Good Job She's a big girl!!!

13. Thanks Robbie, I have harvested [​IMG]her now due to the other two other plants completely obstructing the light and I took her down a day earlier then planned so I'm pretty happy with the results. So far I have an oz of wet little nugs that's weren't worth hanging so going to try that when they are dry. I also used every part of the plant for cannabutter which I'm happy with. I am expecting around 4 ozs as I have 20 ozs of wet bud including the stalks. I'm pleased with that as it's my first grow and being an auto.
    I will post photos of them shortly.
    Thanks for everyone who has helped and advised me along the way. I have learnt valuable information and I'm still learning everyday. The pic is of my freshly trimmed bud.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good Job man! It's really personal preference as to when you want to harvest! She was showing amber trics, so you were fine in chopping anyway. Looks like some tasty smoke! You'll have yourself a Nice yield after dried and Cured! I think you got over an ounce lol! Enjoy

15. Thanks dude! These are the before and after trimming.[​IMG][​IMG]

16. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry thought I had uploaded them all.

17. All weighed out and dried. Managed 4.3 ozs. So happy with the result

18. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]