First Grow, advice appreciated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tool Guy, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Hi there, so as the title states its my first time growing. As a person I am characteristically a bit overcautious, so I'm just looking to tap into experienced grower knowledge to gauge my success or lack thereof. I'll include pictures and a short summary of the grow conditions. Plants are 4 white widow and 4 blue cookies, both photoperiod and from crop kings. Grow medium is 70/30 coco coir and perlite mix, mars hydro ts3000 for the light, ac infinity cloudline exhaust fan, passive intake, 5x5x5 vivosun grow tent. I have a humidifier that regulates that metric and a heater with a temperature controlled outlet (I live in a fairly cold climate). Two six inch clip on fans for airflow. 7 out of 8 plants sprouted on 12/1/20 (attached pictures taken on 1/5/21), the 8th plant had trouble shedding its cotyledons and was slow growing as a result. This was also germinated several days later than the bulk to replace a seed that did not germinate. I started feeding at two weeks with general hydroponics 3 part line, cal-mag, super thrive, voodoo juice (all cut by half from manufacturer recommendations). All have been watered daily with ph'd and ppm adjusted spring water, and fed every watering until about a week ago. Since observing some yellowed tips on one of the plants I have dropped the nutrients by a bit and feed every other watering. Temperature has been steady 70-76 F. LST in the form of bending branches and exposing lower growth, 7 out of 8 were topped about 2 weeks ago. My plan currently is to set up a trellis net this weekend 1/8/21 and lollipop them a few days later, then let them recover before flipping to flower sometime next week. I apologize if this is just word vomit but I tried to include every important factor, I'm really just looking for more experienced eyes to look em over and offer advice or critique. Any further questions I will answer.

Attached Files:

2. they look pretty good overall, nice job. A little bit of leaf curl so just keep an eye on your feedings.