First Grow, Advice appreciated

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by budbailey7, Aug 2, 2016.

1. ok ill move it into the closet tomorrow morning

2. Much better now close as you can get all huddle under now take the shroud off go get a three plug adapter you'll screw it in then have three spots to screw more in go buy more CFL get bigger watts will help so close possible do back hand check for if to hot

3. Then you might get somewhere

4. I'm out later

5. thanks for all the advice man i really appreciate it, peace

6. Not problem that's why we're here only reason I'm vet at this is bc this site joining in 2004 when I came of age then studying ever since then

7. im not sure if this is bad or I'm just getting over worried, the seeds have been in the soil for 6 days now and neither of them have sprouted out of the soil:( i really hope they still have a chance, for it would be very hard for me to get more seeds. What do you think is happening?

8. explain step-by-step what you did to the seeds because they should have been put in a lukewarm water 4 12 hours then wet paper towel leave in till they popped open the moment they Pop sprout wait another 12 hours so be it gets out almost half length of seed if you didn't follow and been that you may have put to deep after two days nothing I always scratch back to investigate sometimes they need help being opened and all kinds such but all takes an extremely skilled and steady hand... If to late never more you can do my friend.... Get clones from a friend

I just revised didn't s typos...

9. No offense, but I would have just saved my seeds until I could come up with an adequate grow area. Your setup will be an effort in futility. You will only give yourself undue anxiety over a grow that is destined to fail.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven