First Grow (8xWhite Skunk,CoCo,1000 Watt)

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Triple7even, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 Triple7even, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    This is my first grow, and i really want to make it count. I'm trying to provide as much info and pictures as possible so fire away!

Info
    Soil- Canna CoCo (Organic)
    Nutrients:
    Week 0-2 Canna Start (Not Organic)
    Week 2-3 Canna A,B,Rhizotonic,Cannazym (Not Organic)
    Ratio: 15Mil:1Gal (per nute)
    Water Ph- 6.2
    Seedling lighting 2x23 watt t5 6500k
    Veg light- 1000 watt mh, 24/0
    Flower light- 1000 watt hps 12/12
    Climate: 74 F, 40% Humidity
    Seed Breeder: White Label
    Genetics: White Widow X Super Skunk, Sativa/Indica mix, leaning more indica.

*****MORE PICS IN THREAD*****

Attached Files:

2. your pots look really dry. with peat pots like that you should keep the actual "pot" moist.

3. i was actually about to water them again today :D

4. Looks good man, I'm a big fan of organic grown bud so I wish you the best of luck. Sub'd on this one :smoke:

5. IMO organics have the best taste :) I will also be posting more pics later this week.

6. #6 jerry111165, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

FYI Canna Coco nutes are not organic whatsoever. I personally think that Canna does make good nutes for Coco - but theyre not even close to organic.

good luck though.

jerry.

edit - Canna does make an organic line - but Coco nutes are not one of them - thanks.

7. Some more photos. 4th day with full vegetation nutes. They look quite a bit healthier, especially on the developing fan leaves.

Attached Files:

8. There is no doubt - you will see fantastic results using the Canna line. Make sure you use them all - the Rhizotonic, Boost, Cannazym, etc...

Good luck, but you wont need it with Canna. They take all the work out of it for you!

:)

jerry.

9. thanks jerry! and im defiantly using all of them! my local hydro store is an authorized dealer so i stay updated on all the news :)

10. Start of week 3! I plan on raising the light here in a day or so. Also transplanting them into 5 quart buckets on week 4. and on week 4 I will be turning on the 1000 watt MH and vegging them for two more week after that.

Attached Files:

11. Looking helathy and great fan setup!

jerry

12. Looks good. Wish I had the space and money for a setup like this.